Ageing Team..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm chomping at the bit to get into full hunting mode if the weather ever decides to take a turn for the worse?,the dogs have all seen a few bits & bobs and are in decent order just now,the elder

Cheers folks,hope the season brings you all some great hunting it'll be over before you know it so make good of the days/nights ahead..my team have had a great pre-season preparation,I've probably nev

Over & Out for this day,watch how ya all go ?

Posted Images

Great pics Fuji.

Hope Mario is Super and your lads is the same... :thumbs::victory:

I'm gonna give it my all JD so if he fails I will know I've done my best with him..its all you can do at the end of the day,we all know they all ain't going to make superstars but some do and I hope atleast one of the two that got a lift home with me just over a fortnight ago turns out half as good as either of their parents then we will be happy with that ?

Cheers folks,hope the season brings you all some great hunting it'll be over before you know it so make good of the days/nights ahead..my team have had a great pre-season preparation,I've probably never spent as much time preparing my dogs for a winter campaign,infact when I started them off a little while ago I was 13st 12lb and as of yesterday I was 12st 1lb haha..even the little grafters enjoy the summer break,probably because they spend half the winter in pitch black darkness lol..glad young Howler is doing you proud Bullyson,I have heard plenty about him,word even travels this far North believe it or not?...

PSX_20150825_173041_zps5kukw58b.jpg

IMG_20150920_104637_zpsmksfau65.jpg

Fabulous action photos!! :thumbs:

Well I think its a canny name too Dodge lol being out of Romeo x Mia the name Mario consists of a bit of both their names lmao..hope he can do a bit that's the main thing as you know buddy ?

• Like 1

Where've you been doing hard time or is it just to remote to get an internet connection where you haunt

There's no phone signal let alone internet buddy haha..just been doing the same old same old with the addition of the pup..dogs,dogs & dogs the story of my life lol..really happy with this pup,thick as pig shite as you would expect for a Saluki x but saying that he's only 8 weeks old today ??

PSX_20151012_180213_zps9hk5spz7.jpg

• Like 1

Know what you mean mate I've got one of them saluki things aswell, need a search party and a team of bloodhounds to find where she has stashed her catch thing isn't wired right, thought I was going to have it easy with her when she was a pup she would retrieve her ball in a flash and drop it in my hand, where did it all go wrong ?

• Like 1

Fetching daywalker :D

Bloody hell I remember 10 year ago ,,a member on here called Andy super dogs ,,boy did he hate saluki crosses...

Whatever happened to him Fuji :tongue2::laugh:

Thing is Tomo I WAS the biggest knocker of them EVER like you say,fooking skeletons with a duster threw over them was my saying lol,my 1st tester of Saluki blood was old Swift out of your Visa and the old girl has been a cracking bitch,steady as a rock,most obedient dog you would ever find,then my ex chose a pup from a litter just because she liked the look of it lol,that was Fife the cream pup I had and when I went to collect him Stevie sent us home with Fife & also Boots, a bit like Tesco in that you buy one and get one free lol..as things transpired after splitting with the ex I had no option but to rehome one at the time as both dogs lived at hers and my kennels at home were overflowing so I advertised them on here,45 people wanted Fife and no one wanted Boots so my mind was made up for me,my Boots dog is no world beater but he's an honest dog,he tries,he can hunt better than 90% of lurchers where i hunt him I have no doubt about that,he runs on ANY ground,he's real sensible,nothing fazes him and he's had the full spectrum of gear,he has his flaws but I can live with them..now we've this chav Mario,he's a smart pup,he's 8 weeks old today,sits on command,recall is superb for a young dog,eats like a horse,great in the motor,quiet in the house..for now the desert dawgs suit my ways of hunting,were I to revert back to my 4/5 nights a week lamping I'd be straight back to my old Minshaw blooded dogs..horses for courses and all that lol..

Skeleton with a duster threw over it type of dog lol..

PSX_20151008_202556_zpshpxhuuxt.jpg

• Like 4