How Tall Are You

On the subject of height, does anyone else find dwarfs/midgets really funny.......it's cruel as f**k but I just can't help but laugh when I see one.

They always have that angry look on their little faces, anyone ever notice that?

Anyway, I'll get me coat !

• Like 3

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im 5'11,exactly 1 foot shorter than my brother,we either had a very tall milkman or a very short one

You say your a massive cock.... at least you can admit it,,,

Lol that's funny. Never seen so many 6' 4" bodybuilders on one thread. Haha.

On the subject of height, does anyone else find dwarfs/midgets really funny.......it's cruel as f**k but I just can't help but laugh when I see one.

They always have that angry look on their little faces, anyone ever notice that?

Tbh mate I fuking hate the sight of them!!

I think it started when I was young n with my mum and I pointed and laughed at our local midget (didn't know any better as a kid) and the wee shite shouted at my mum then kicked her on the leg lol.

• Like 2

Is a tiny midget called a midget midget???

Dog Fox maybe iv worded that wrong

No iv never taken Roids

I was trying to say do as I'm stating apart from the Roids which I wouldn't dream of taking

Furthest I went was maxi muscle products

Ie' Creatine' and Protein.

I was having you on, neither have I mate but the gym is full of them. Don't get me wrong it is very tempting but I daren't go there because of the side affects.

Always remember a lad I know been away think it was benidorm come back black and blue when I asked him what gone on he said don't ever fight with a dwarf, apparently you can pay to throw them at a Velcro wall, so later on when they was in the bar he tried to throw him and he beat shit out of him.

Edited by treecreeper
  • Like 2

5ft 11 and just under 15 stone ! But got legs like tree trunks got to by jeans to fit my legs not waste !!

I can't really go any lighter or will get thrown around like a rag doll playing rugby

5ft 11 and just under 15 stone ! But got legs like tree trunks got to by jeans to fit my legs not waste !!

I can't really go any lighter or will get thrown around like a rag doll playing rugby

I'm the same with jeans, right ball ache trying to find a pair that fit me all over.

I'm the same with jeans, right ball ache trying to find a pair that fit me all over.
Pain in the arse mate can change with time of year aswell dspending on where I am with rugby and hunting my legs get bigger and smaller

I was offered out by a rasta midget once lol , I was walking down the street and he was going the other way anyway I done a double take as he walked past me as I'd never seen a midget with dreads . So as I turn to look he does the same and then days " come on then blood clot " I burst out laughing which made him even angrier and he starts shaping up and ducking and diving movements . I just said f**k of as I was bent over from laughing ? in the end he just said wanker and walked on funniest thing I'd seen still makes me laugh today. I do feel bad for them I know it's bad it's just I find them funny God forgive me ! ?
  • Like 2

There f***ing strong a kid round here whose a midet ..when hes had a few he kicks right off hes often heard sayin im little george and il fight any midget

I'd watch him, he is probably carrying small arms !

• Like 2