Ronnie Pickering Vs Big Joe Joyce

Ha ha this is embarrassing to admit, but I inadvertently used the "do you know I am" statement a couple of months back! :-/

It was in a supermarket carpark, I parked my Passat (a fairly big car) alongside a BMW who's owner had just left along with his dolly bird, he starts throwing insults "pr*ck, d*ckhead etc" . . So I'm left a little confused, I say "what are you going on about man"? He replied "You parked your shitty car too close to mine, pr*ck" as he walked on . .

I perceived him to be a bully and I really don't like bullies, so I quickly caught up with him, patted him on the shoulder and catching his attention I say "do you know who I am"?? ! . .

But I actually didn't mean it like that! Slightly unnerved my words came out wrong! I just meant "do you know me and since you don't, don't talk to me like an inanimate object" I was left feeling embarrassed by the whole episode and have laughed at myself a number of times since :-/ ha ha

• Like 5

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only the best fighter since Fury

Ha ha this is embarrassing to admit, but I inadvertently used the "do you know I am" statement a couple of months back! :-/   It was in a supermarket carpark, I parked my Passat (a fairly big car) a

Do they know who each other is

Posted Images

Ha ha this is embarrassing to admit, but I inadvertently used the "do you know I am" statement a couple of months back! :-/

It was in a supermarket carpark, I parked my Passat (a fairly big car) alongside a BMW who's owner had just left along with his dolly bird, he starts throwing insults "pr*ck, d*ckhead etc" . . So I'm left a little confused, I say "what are you going on about man"? He replied "You parked your shitty car too close to mine, pr*ck" as he walked on . .

I perceived him to be a bully and I really don't like bullies, so I quickly caught up with him, patted him on the shoulder and catching his attention I say "do you know who I am"?? ! . .

But I actually didn't mean it like that! Slightly unnerved my words came out wrong! I just meant "do you know me and since you don't, don't talk to me like an inanimate object" I was left feeling embarrassed by the whole episode and have laughed at myself a number of times since :-/ ha ha

Did he know who you were

You sure it wasn't a Picasso not a VW you were driving? And do you live in Hull? :hmm::laugh:

Some years ago ,no decades actually ,me and a mate were walking through our local shopping precinct when a big bloke bumped into my mate on purpose ,knocking him to the ground .Mate was always a gobby one as a youngster and called him a wanker .Big bloke stands over him about to punch him when i said no need for that and he says you want a go do you ,dont you know who i am .He had a rep of being a scrapper round the pubs. I was scared i can tell you but the fear only served to make the punch i gave him even harder and he went down hard sparko.My teen years were taken up with white collar boxing as well as dogs so i knew where to hit him .Im not ashamed to say we ran away and when wed stopped mate says who was he to which i replied dont know his name but i wasnt waiting to find out.Just a bully it turned out that liked to pick on kids .

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...