Do You Know Who I Am?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who the f*uck is ronnie pickering?? apart from a utter muppet!   my old boss was parked at the side of the road and i pulled up on the quad for craic the then produced a .222 out the window to shoot

In my experience when a name genuinely carries weight its never used in situations like that.   What a f****n idiot carrying on like that in front of a woman......no class !

Posted Images

Straight off chanel 4s benefit street.id say the wife the only one feel them fists ..... moped driver winding him up an was asking for trouble to be honest .I'm sure he sits in traffic all the time .... Ronnie pick his ring

I was thinking the same when watching it, bet the gobby wee shite went home and took his frustration out on the Mrs :no:

• Like 1

well he made a right kn.b of him self no fecker in his local has heard of him,i bet he hides in doors for a bit till it all blows over,hard men dont have to advertise them selves people know who they are,fair play to the kid on the scooter he reeled him in like a fish made him look a right dick,i bet the young ones at his local are lining up to knock him out

• Like 3

So... Who is he? Other than a c**t?

Thats just it he's nobody, one of the type of useless pricks that thinks the whole world revolves around his local boozer, has six pints and wants to kick off in front of the young kids in the kebab shop to get a "reputation" every council estate boozer has one. :bad:

• Like 4