Peips Box Or New Bellman An Flint

I like the red brick. And I can't fault it as yet. The problem with barryvox or any other manufacturers apart from B&F if something goes wrong with it they won't replace it. Unless you say it broke on some snowy mountain top whilst you were trying to locate someone under the snow!

• Like 1

I can't see this so called "BIG" difference or more precision location accuracy lads say they get with the Barryvox pulse. We have all 3 types between us few lads, red box, barryvox and peips and the two peips boxes are used more than any other. It's got to the stage the other boxes are left in the van or at home.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 2

Wind howling, rain battering your head thinking that you can feel or hear the old "Deben" grey box, working away on yr knees in September soaking bracken,cutting you to pieces,I remember it well." For me personally no thanks" I'm sure I'm wrong but hey! Its a forum.

I can now do places we would have cringed at! Years gone by.

Confident of finding the dog,and getting the job done. On my own or another we are able to beat the odds most times,using the modern tec.IMO.

• Like 4