Funny Story

I can honestly say I've never been in the situation where I need to shit in front of someone's house naked. No. :laugh:

That's because you're a townie twat.

Country folk are shitting outside eachothers houses naked all the time, don't you want to fit in?

• Like 8

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha how embarrassing! Half reminded me of a time when out with our old man on one of his country 'walks', well, marches! Me and my brother had to run intermittently to keep up with him!   So on t

That's because you're a townie twat.   Country folk are shitting outside eachothers houses naked all the time, don't you want to fit in?

Standing at Fury's window naked except his hat and a sign hung round his neck "#501"

I can honestly say I've never been in the situation where I need to shit in front of someone's house naked. No. :laugh:

I think maybe you think it's like directly opposite it's like a gateway set back that goes into the wood the house is opposite with the road going past both woodland gate and cottage they wouldn't see me out of the window as house is almost hidden but driveway comes out facing the gateway I was in so matey decided to pop out and I happened to be caught in the act

Do you think maybe he caught the glint of your binoculars and came out to investigate?

Keep these weird stories coming Cushty. You brighten up my evening. :laugh:

I'm confused.

What happened to you in the story is a typical travelers tale.

But wanting to tell everyone on the WWW makes you a yuppie.

Beacuse I've never been caught in the act like that and trust me I've done lots of shitting in fields when out with dogs but never had a car full beam coming at me like a rabbit on the lamp like that so thought I would share if as I also will tomorrow night when having a drink with the boys

I think maybe you think it's like directly opposite it's like a gateway set back that goes into the wood the house is opposite with the road going past both woodland gate and cottage they wouldn't see me out of the window as house is almost hidden but driveway comes out facing the gateway I was in so matey decided to pop out and I happened to be caught in the act

Do you think maybe he caught the glint of your binoculars and came out to investigate?

Walshie I could keep you going all night long within stories about shitting one time I left my boxers and socks in a drainage ditch then the week-after I walked past the farmer had been in strimming it all

Walshie I could keep you going all night long within stories about shitting one time I left my boxers and socks in a drainage ditch then the week-after I walked past the farmer had been in strimming it all

This is getting weirder. Taking your socks off? Were your feet hot too? :hmm:

When the police nick you for being a sex pest, I doubt they will let you off just because you gave a not very plausible explanation on a hunting forum. :D

This is getting weirder. Taking your socks off? Were your feet hot too? :hmm:

When the police nick you for being a sex pest, I doubt they will let you off just because you gave a not very plausible explanation on a hunting forum. :D

To wipe with you townie dullard

I've just rang Ali and told him what you done cushty ...He said to say sorry to you on his behalf as his road kill kebabs often have that effect on people but as compensation you can have 1% of the next one

• Like 2