Funny Story

I live on a old dirt track that goes from my place for atleast half a mile to a farm where an elderly farmer lives and a small cottage half way up anyhow I walk up there and around most nights tonight I started walking form my place and could feel my stomach rumbling but I thought bout of it and carried on anyway sat on a gateway at the top looking at two hares four roe deer and my stomach really starts giving some so I decide to head back home I get to a point where there's an entrance to a huge block of woodland and a cottage which a farm hand lives in now I decide a cant make it home in time and have to shit in the nearest hedge which happens to be this gateway with the cottage directly opposite luckyly it is dark so no one can see me on the hills around just as I'm about to sit up a bloody car pulls out the cottage full beams on me sat there shitting myself and shouts what the bloody hell are you doing lucky my dog is already in the wood sniffing about so I quickly jump up and dive into the woodland also had my hat on so hopefully thy won't notice me next time I see him as they will think I'm dirty p

Us I was pretty much naked as I can't walk with a shirt on as I get to hot so it must of looked dodgy

• Like 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha ha how embarrassing! Half reminded me of a time when out with our old man on one of his country 'walks', well, marches! Me and my brother had to run intermittently to keep up with him!   So on t

That's because you're a townie twat.   Country folk are shitting outside eachothers houses naked all the time, don't you want to fit in?

Standing at Fury's window naked except his hat and a sign hung round his neck "#501"

Sounds very dodgy to me. You have to strip naked to turn one out right opposite someone's house when there's half a mile of track you could use? Hmmmm. :hmm:

"Can't walk with a shirt on?" but can wear a hat?

I expect we'll be reading about some peeping tom/flasher in the paper soon

Sounds very dodgy to me. You have to strip naked to turn one out right opposite someone's house when there's half a mile of track you could use? Hmmmm. :hmm:

"Can't walk with a shirt on?" but can wear a hat?

I expect we'll be reading about some peeping tom/flasher in the paper soon

i just like to look uber hard wearing no shirt walking quiet leafy lanes during darkness and your right I was watching the farmer threw the window like a freak

Thats not "a funny story" krusty , thats just weird and a bit cringy , I dont think I want to be your friend anymore .

Ah come on Stanley have you never found yourself in that situations I've a few times on time was round the back of a builders yard four years ago I found myself in shit and had to go behind the builders skip a d my mate refused to let me back in he van until I washed my self so I also had to find water no wonder every time I go to pull back in there they close the gate

Typical traveler always got there shirts off,,,lol,,, your defiantly a stereotype cushty,,,

What do you mean I only go out walking after a hard working day never take my shirt of during work but when I get home I like to relax and take it of go for a walk in the nice autum evenings can feel the cold coming in on a evening now

I can honestly say I've never been in the situation where I need to shit in front of someone's house naked. No. :laugh:

I think maybe you think it's like directly opposite it's like a gateway set back that goes into the wood the house is opposite with the road going past both woodland gate and cottage they wouldn't see me out of the window as house is almost hidden but driveway comes out facing the gateway I was in so matey decided to pop out and I happened to be caught in the act