Saluki Worth The Hassle

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most real dog men????   What the hel does that mean?,,,,if you mean the coursing lads out on the fens ,,,don't put them up on a pedastel that's just silly talk,,,there just dog lads same as all of u

Genocide is the only answer with these cnuts. This fuucker has just had me up after crying for 2hours. He won't leave me alone. Follows me to the shitter/kitchen/laundry room. Constantly has a slapped

Morton I'd disagree..   I've had collie types and switched to saluki crosses.   I have one that's pretty much a sight hound however it's hunting ability and prey drive leaves my old collie types

Posted Images

Thanks for the words of wisdom TOMO mate :laugh:

I'm off for pigs this season, should be over yours before Christmas and I'm getting him on rabbits and whatever here end of the month beginning of oct. Still warm and he's feeling it with the humidity... So am I... Sweating like Tyson on another rape charge lol

Mushroom the sister to your pup is flying just running 1 or 2 each time I go as there only 13 month but she ain't missing much at all 2-2 last Thursday n 2-2 yesterday made up with her.[/qAny pics of pup?uote]

Don't take many pics but a few there for you bud.. Edited by dodger
  • Like 6

Lol no mate she's honestly real quiet n steady we get on, was a bit hyper as a young puppy but a joy to have around now n don't wana rub it in but she's clever aswell lol

It must be all the weed you smoke near yours that's fecked his head up or summet lol

That gash is were she ran through a hedge with some barb wire goin through the middle of it but it's right now n she's back at it..she's fast tight n seems to have a strike like a crocodile ope she keeps it up.

Here's a pic of my best mate our pups mam, just there she's thinking just get me amongst it dad I might be 8 now but I'm still well up for mixing it up this season let's feckin have it..

Ope your pup comes good I'm sure he'l just click at some point mush..

Edited by dodger

Just hope he suits you and makes you happy some are just slower to come on than others n hope that's just the case I have known tho dogs that were a pain n real hard work weather running dogs or gun dogs to suddenly turn the corner n make good dogs, sometimes the age of the sapling at the start of the season n depending on were you are, chances and situations n that bit of luck and some early confidence all play there roles and can be difficult sometimes to get them the best start possible for them and that's the key ain't it...but atleast he's unspoilt as he is now isn't he,he hasn't done much and he's only 13 month old so no run is better than the wrong run so your both in a good position right now n like say sure all will come good..