Parking Eye

Yes had similar

Do a Google search

Write a letter disputing fee as is a charge and not a fine and is a not a true reflection of market value charge.

If they refuse to cancel the charge you can appeal further I believe and need a POPLAR number or similar which they have to give you.

This can all be found on the web or look on money expert.

My wife went 9 minutes over the 3 hour slot but as she had receipts for the trip to the shops in site we got it written off.

Ignore them. They never get a penny out of me. they've tried to do me before when parking in motorway services when lamping an all-nighter.....they send letters for a month or two then they go away. :victory:

Edited by J Darcy
  • Like 1

My mate got pinged for two non payments of parking tickets, they pulled him over and made him pay on his card, or they would take his motor and hold it until he paid, or they would push it through the auctions to clear the debt, look into it before you refuse to pay, appeal first and see how it goes.

My mate got pinged for two non payments of parking tickets, they pulled him over and made him pay on his card, or they would take his motor and hold it until he paid, or they would push it through the auctions to clear the debt, look into it before you refuse to pay, appeal first and see how it goes.

There's a difference between the local council and private outfits.

You pay the council :yes: cos they will send the bailiffs.

There's a difference between the local council and private outfits.

You pay the council :yes: cos they will send the bailiffs.

Don't know which crew took my mates money, that's why I said to appeal, you'll know if you have to pay by the end of the appeal, and while you go through the process the police and bailiffs are off your back, may even give you time to save up the money to pay if you lose. :D

• Like 1

I've ignored private parking companies in the past and also bailiffs from the council when the wife's car was clocked going through a red light in Leicester. Thing was the car had never been to Leicester. The number plate had been cloned. I had to pay but got the money back after a lengthy battle.

Lol speaking of appeals.

I got a fine from the council for parking in a bus stop recently.

Here's the evidence :laugh:

post-13507-0-50862800-1442601535_thumb.jpg

post-13507-0-81367400-1442601546_thumb.jpg

I've contested it via email but they have seen their arse and upheld the decision. With a further claim that the CEO said I was on my phone texting...!!

Bloody liar.

Anyway it's going to appeal.

I've ignored private parking companies in the past and also bailiffs from the council when the wife's car was clocked going through a red light in Leicester. Thing was the car had never been to Leicester. The number plate had been cloned. I had to pay but got the money back after a lengthy battle.

Lol speaking of appeals.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I've contested it via email but they have seen their arse and upheld the decision. With a further claim that the CEO said I was on my phone texting...!!

Bloody liar.

where you get the motor from moxy, could do with one of them :laugh: .

I came to the conclusion a long time ago the council are feck wits.

• Like 1

Lol speaking of appeals.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Bloody liar.

Didn't know you had a bus. :D

• Like 1