Season Ahead

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice one pabs been dying to get out myself but the weather to hot here we had a storm last week so it wasent as hot for a cuple of days I went out mooching and found a new spot really big n rangey s

And we're off!!! got bit and stung to death,lack of scent and stupid undisciplined youngsters.Out of bed at 0230 hrs home at 1930 hrs that's it now 2/3 days a week plus gamekeeper calls. Wouldn't have

be honest I lost a good promising russell at three years of age last season , she never let me down too the day she died , some people will laugh at a three year old dog , but she amazed me at times ,

Just spent all morning repairing boxes, cleaning tools,had the grinder on the edges all nice and sharp,new batteries in the locator box and torch quad washed and sparkling, nearly time!!!![/quote

Done all that out of boredom a few months back, will probably do it again before I start. It will hardly matter to some folk as they never quit all year round, yet the same lads never seem to run into cubs! Never could get my head around that one? Yet there's more starting earlier and finishing later as the years go by.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 1

Like the rest of you lads I'm looking forward to the coming season. It will be my first full season met a few lads over the summer who I can learn from each have their own styles. So its gonna be a steep learning curve atb for the season lads

• Like 3