Is The Apbt The True Bulldog Or A Terrier Cross?

21 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I was in with a couple of Russians they had some old Jim Macdonald stuff ,was really doing it ,think they were in with the klinkskies who had a good bitch nell,but didn't throw anything good ,last I heard they was having it with an Irish fella from cork ,paddy joyce 

I thought he still worked in the Rovers Return? 

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In certain circles the term " Bulldog " within the breed of American Pit Bull Terriers is reserved specifically for the very best examples of the breed......" that dogs a real bulldog " for example wo

I know exactly where Alan lives?.I was at his house last year when he gifted me an undershot male pat which didn't make it.Known him around 20 years. One of the best catchdogs I seen weighed 30 l

I watched the above videos.They are hogs in a pin who have their spirits broke.These type are generally fat also.They have no fight left in them because dumb rednecks put catchdogs on them every Satur

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah I think his line had a drop of manchester terrier in them ?

Bishon! That Manchester terrier talk is all bull siht! Jerry Reynolds started that rumour after he found out Jim was porking his mrs ! Turned very bitter ! 

41 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Got 2 ole purple nose bitches here ,go back to to ole Sam's breeding  ,worth a punt ,probably to much dog for most on here, you cockapoo boys !

Edited by Greb147
On 04/07/2020 at 12:04, oxo said:

I used to be in contact with the fella that Joe ended up with in the Caribbean, he ended up with dogs from Hardcore, rich in the blood gnash was talking about. Long time ago that.

Hardcore was punting out Redman to bitches all round the world i remember a double page ad they had in the journal throughout the 90,s so naturally he ended up with a good percent of winners but Redman was actually a 50/50 cross,an outstanding dog dont get me wrong but the three quarter Redboy dogs in my opinion were much superior competition dogs that took their own paths creating iconic names in the breed.

• 4 months later...
On 26/06/2020 at 15:05, shaaark said:

Yes, looking at my earlier post it did seem as though that's what I was saying, hence the reason I reworded it. 

Like I said though, that dog would probably be running many many miles during a week. And he wasn't like what you are probably picturing in your mind. He was VERY athletic. 

Like I said to greb, I wish I had pics of him to show you.

Anyway  no harm done to the thread in the end lol ?

Just to revisit this pal .

my pals dog has just had the no hope of recovery from the vets . the dogs crippled with arthritis , damaged beyond repair , tendons in its font legs destroyed and too much of a chore to operate on with a bleak outlook of recovery . 

the damage was done by running two or theee times a week with him when it was younger . The bitch is 7. 

guess what breed she is ? ?

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just to revisit this pal .

my pals dog has just had the no hope of recovery from the vets . the dogs crippled with arthritis , damaged beyond repair , tendons in its font legs destroyed and too much of a chore to operate on with a bleak outlook of recovery . 

the damage was done by running two or theee times a week with him when it was younger . The bitch is 7. 

guess what breed she is ? ?

Obviously ran him at too young an age then.

I know what I know, and know what I've seen mate. Been involved with all types of dogs for longer than you've been alive. 

Kin el, you don't like being told eh? Lol ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Tell

us a bit about the dogs mate 

The top photo is  a young black mouth cur on left and a mediocre catchdog on the right.

The second picture is pups sired by the buckskin in next to last picture.His name was cledus.He was a blackmouth cur who would catch a hog up to 150 lbs but would Bay if larger.Very good dog. 

In the picture with the black and white hog those were two good Bay dogs.The red one wearing a cutvest was named gator.He stopped some big hogs and bayed back when need be.I seen him Bay up some wild 250+ lb boars alone and live to tell about it ? By the way he was from the dog pound.Rumoured to have been bulldog coonhound cross.

The black and tan white faced bitch in that same photo with black and white hog .Her name was Mollie.She was the coldest nosed hogdog I ever hunted with.She appeared heavily hound influenced but who knows. She lived to be older than Moses.She only ever got cut once in her life.She bayed to far back really but she could run a track that was so cold other "good" dogs were standing around sniffing ass. 

The white faced red rednosed bulldog was out of 2 outstanding catchdogs but never really had his oil checked.

• Like 3