Any Advise Please

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was her first day when I got her home...     After I sorted her out...  

I'd go easy on the ribs mate and try and get a bit more meat in him, bones are good but too many will have him struggling to shite

Do you go out because he whines or do you go out to check on him then he whines ?

Posted Images

Excellent...but there's just one thing that bothers me(said in columbo style)lol. To which I'm surprised no one has picked up on already. Please please feed the dog after exercise and not before.

• Like 2

understand where your coming from stabba but i wouldnt eat myself then go for a run end up with stomachache thanks for your advise pal atb

That's what stabba was saying mate. Don't feed him before exercise.

You said the other day that you fed him and then took him for a walk, could just be how it was written though.

• Like 1

Loads of excersise, big scran, bed and I will see you tomorow. Shouldn't hear a sound once settled with you and surroundings.

My pup near 1 year old now been in bed since 4.30 am, let out once to do his business, returns back to his bed and he will start giving me the eye about 8.30 ish to see if I am making a move to get ready to go out.

You will look back soon and think what was I worried about.

Spend that much time with the pup that the other half is threatening you with a divorce.

Good luck

• Like 1

cheers pal just about to set off for couple hours with him hes only whining now when he sees me then he settles down so things are getting better n the missus dont mind me spending time with the dogs shes knows it makes me happy thanks for your advise pal atb for the season

• Like 1

now would you walk him 5miles or gradually build him up from small but often cheers

id give him 5 mile at morning and at night and bang 2 good meals into him a day the walkin will help with bonding aswell give him a good worming aswell mate give him a good start defos be a different dog in 6 weeks thats why a wouldnt get a young dog better off with a 6 week old pup then u can start from the begining all the best mate
  • Like 1

Ive just googled where i walk with them its 3.6 miles each way is that too much ? N ive been giving him brown rice mixed with grinded up raw n handful of dry hes munching abig bowl in the morning n night after walks cheers pal atb

now would you walk him 5miles or gradually build him up from small but often cheers

id give him 5 mile at morning and at night and bang 2 good meals into him a day the walkin will help with bonding aswell give him a good worming aswell mate give him a good start defos be a different dog in 6 weeks thats why a wouldnt get a young dog better off with a 6 week old pup then u can start from the begining all the best mate

Ive just googled where i walk with them its 3.6 miles each way is that too much ? N ive been giving him brown rice mixed with grinded up raw n handful of dry hes munching abig bowl in the morning n night after walks cheers pal atb

No mate that not to much..i wouldent worry to much it looks to me its found a good home with you just keep doing what ya doing mate

Sound pal its catching up with me tho Couldn't wake up this morning legs are killing lol n yeah he has dont like to see dogs underweight i feed my dogs more than i feed mself lolcheers