Any Advise Please

yeah ive just been up to butchers n got him some raw all minced up 60p a lb but bought quit a bit so he gave me more jjst gave him a bit n hes munched but before he could hear me getting in the door n started whining just left him n gave him his food no noise now lol gunna take him for a little longer walk now n see how he is after cheers lads only thing is its my mates perm so cant go on without him im gunna get him round ferrets when im bk

if theres a local greyhound track near you go there you get the minced beef 1/2 that price, :thumbs:

yeah ive just been up to butchers n got him some raw all minced up 60p a lb but bought quit a bit so he gave me more jjst gave him a bit n hes munched but before he could hear me getting in the door n started whining just left him n gave him his food no noise now lol gunna take him for a little longer walk now n see how he is after cheers lads only thing is its my mates perm so cant go on without him im gunna get him round ferrets when im bk

if theres a local greyhound track near you go there you get the minced beef 1/2 that price, :thumbs:

im in leeds think nearest is doncaster track ive just got a decent bag of ribs 50p proably last till monday

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was her first day when I got her home...     After I sorted her out...  

I'd go easy on the ribs mate and try and get a bit more meat in him, bones are good but too many will have him struggling to shite

Do you go out because he whines or do you go out to check on him then he whines ?

Posted Images

It pays to have more than one butcher or barf suppliers aswell fella , I have atleast 5 different places I go to and change it every now and then, if your near an abitoir have a word with the slaughter man hell sort you bones for free as they have to pay to have the bone and offal taken away