Few Pics...

Gaz youre dogsill never be as fit as mine you dont do enough with them am out everyday they will never be better you dont put enough game in front off them I have no distractios all am interested in is my dogs its all I do I dont go out drinking I just go out with m dogs I feed them better I do everythink better than you guaranteed

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

Gaz youre dogsill never be as fit as mine you dont do enough with them am out everyday they will never be better you dont put enough game in front off them I have no distractios all am interested in is my dogs its all I do I dont go out drinking I just go out with m dogs I feed them better I do everythink better than you guaranteed

?????

That sounds like a challenge to me. Now if I were that confident in the way I trained my dogs, I might be well tempted to take up such a challenge. Of course being that I am not really confident in how I condition my dogs I would as a matter of course decline. But that is just me!

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1

That sounds like a challenge to me. Now if I were that confident in the way I trained my dogs, I might be well tempted to take up such a challenge. Of course being that I am not really confident in how I condition my dogs I would as a matter of course decline.

TC

I'm happy enough in myself and with my own mutts that I don't have to accept every challenge thrown at me Tiercel.

I'm off out for a walk with an older chap off here next Monday morning and got a fella coming to me in a few weeks for a night on the bunnys.

Me and crackers do our fair share threw the winter, we will have a night or 2 up Bonny Scotland, a few days down south, the odd day down Hereford and Worcester way, Hertford, beford, Leicester, Shropshire. We get about a bit.

I don't need to be throwing down or accepting challenges. I just like to get out with like minded folk and have the crack. Whatever happens on the day or night is good memories. No need to be bigging the dogs up on here.

• Like 3

Few pics.......Well thats 10mins of my life I wont get back. Didnt know why I kept reading but its hilarious. I think the mods should open a new section just for slagging each other off that way the posts can be kept to what they were about!

Gaz, the dogs look well. I dont see a problem with 5 miles an hour. Trotting along isnt hard graft. Gets the heart and lungs going without hammering joints. BUT Im not a 'dog man' other than pets. I would love to be but dont have the time and work they deserve and I wont get one to take it out once a week. I used to work with a greyhound trainer so I have seen what that is like for dogs.

By the way not claiming I know much before I get trolled! Do as you are Gaz.

Few pics.......Well thats 10mins of my life I wont get back. Didnt know why I kept reading but its hilarious. I think the mods should open a new section just for slagging each other off that way the posts can be kept to what they were about!

Gaz, the dogs look well. I dont see a problem with 5 miles an hour. Trotting along isnt hard graft. Gets the heart and lungs going without hammering joints. BUT Im not a 'dog man' other than pets. I would love to be but dont have the time and work they deserve and I wont get one to take it out once a week. I used to work with a greyhound trainer so I have seen what that is like for dogs.

By the way not claiming I know much before I get trolled! Do as you are Gaz.

It is what it is mate. Threads will go this way from time to time. I don't help matters. Lol. But it's my own thread so f**k it. If it's provided entertainment for a few lads then it's all good I suppose?

It has certainly kept me entertained at work.

As regards to the 5 mile bike ride and you not being a dog man. That says it all really. It doesn't take a dog man to see that I don't hammer my pups, and I'm careful about finding the right balance between exercise, mental stimulation and rest. You're just a member of the forum with some common sense. That's all it needed really.

All the best for the coming season, whatever your chosen method may be.

Holly crap only 5 mile I biked my dog 14mile on Sunday morning and she was still in front o bike at 12 mile mark.....if they can easily cope with it and plenty stops in my case a fag break lol....who cares better off the settee than on it and out in the fresh air...Some dogs love it they just won't stop

post-53576-0-35919500-1439246782_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR RABBIT

Holly crap only 5 mile I biked my dog 14mile on Sunday morning and she was still in front o bike at 12 mile mark.....if they can easily cope with it and plenty stops in my case a fag break lol....who cares better off the settee than on it and out in the fresh air...Some dogs love it they just won't stop

2015-08-10 23.45.18.jpg

14 mile. How dare you Mr Rabbit.

Wait until the THL boys get hold of you. Hahaha.

Fair play fella. Like you say, they no good stuck on the sofa.

As u can see it's not fast speed I go...nice canny...I use mapmyride as it's free and keeps track..also that time doesn't include my breaks as I pause my map ride everytime I stop u could easy add 30/40 mind on time

post-53576-0-09054300-1439249001_thumb.png

Edited by MR RABBIT

It's also helps in lamping season..if out with dog 1 hour excise a day but when season starts on night ur out 4 to 6 hours roughly ur dogs use to it...cause in fairness lads I could jog faster than I bike her at those speeds I just find biking easier on myself sitting on a nice padded seat after a hard days graft during week I do 5 to 8 mile every 2nd day or a least 5 days out of the week .At weekends I make sure she's out 3 to 4 hours to get her use to the lamping night hours out ...last year k could do nothing as traveling 200 miles round trip to work everyday so this year the bike was a god send

Edited by MR RABBIT

It's also helps in lamping season..if out with dog 1 hour excise a day but when season starts on night ur out 4 to 6 hours roughly ur dogs use to it...cause in fairness lads I could jog faster than I bike her at those speeds I just find biking easier on myself sitting on a nice padded seat after a hard days graft during week I do 5 to 8 mile every 2nd day or a least 5 days out of the week .At weekends I make sure she's out 3 to 4 hours to get her use to the lamping night hours out ...last year k could do nothing as traveling 200 miles round trip to work everyday so this year the bike was a god send

Same reason I use the bike mate, not for speed. I tend to go off-roading a lot. Through forestry and public paths etc. So you're only going at walking or jogging pace most of the time. It's just easier on the body and I enjoy it more.