Few Pics...

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

well owning 61 dog is pretty easy lads I have shit loads of land so that's how to do it but really me getting work for mine is of no concern of yours snappeer but as I only have 4 that work now its pretty dam easy

I thought you was scared to get out off bed

Who the f**k is gaffer?!?

I can only mind of this thick c**t called gafer? :hmm:

thought that was a dog gaffer I'm all mixed up

And whilst we're at it who's this Larry f****r folk go on about?

And why the f**k is he so happy?!? :hmm:

well owning 61 dog is pretty easy lads I have shit loads of land so that's how to do it but really me getting work for mine is of no concern of yours snappeer but as I only have 4 that work now its pretty dam easy

shhh don't tell everyone

ya excused now snappeer you are really boaring me now good look on this thread I am out :feck:

shhh don't tell everyone

ya excused now snappeer you are really boaring me now good look on this thread I am out :feck:

I dont like you because you're a grass and got me banned and you always get thrads pulled . I dont like gaz because he asked me what happened to my dog a couple off months ago so I wrote out exactly what happened in my reply and he dident even reply back like everone else did who asked and I used to like him befor that
  • Like 1

we no we having a go back because no one likes him

So some sad little anti is sitting in his living room laughing his bollocks off at you getting irate and you say thats fine????

Lost me.

TC

I doubt he an anti tc, just a funny youngster that likes a bit banter and see how far he can push folks lol

:laugh: For a youngster, he knows what buttons to push and with who, thats for sure. :hmm:

TC

• Like 1

we no we having a go back because no one likes him

So some sad little anti is sitting in his living room laughing his bollocks off at you getting irate and you say thats fine????

Lost me.

TC

I doubt he an anti tc, just a funny youngster that likes a bit banter and see how far he can push folks lol

:laugh: For a youngster, he knows what buttons to push and with who, thats for sure. :hmm:

TC

am not anti TC lol