World Cup Group Draw, Road To Russia

Can't agree with that big lad, if anything, parents should be able and in some cases made to spend more time with their kids not less.

It's easy to knock teachers but having been a school govenor I have seen first hand the amount of bollocks they have to deal with......70% of their time is taken up with government paper work and dealing with fanny parents who think their sole part to play in their kids education is dropping them off at 8:45 and picking them up at 3:15 !!!

If folk want kids to do sport then bloody well take them to sport......spend your evening and weekends at the side of a footy pitch getting piss wet through.......that's the things kids will remember, they won't give a f**k that you had a new-ish BMW or a 50 inch flat screen ;)

• Like 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I was a jock, I wouldn't be rushing out to buy a plane ticket and a fur hat, know what I mean

Can't agree with that big lad, if anything, parents should be able and in some cases made to spend more time with their kids not less. It's easy to knock teachers but having been a school govenor I h

Can't you tell that max hasn't got any kids!!

Can't agree with that big lad, if anything, parents should be able and in some cases made to spend more time with their kids not less.

It's easy to knock teachers but having been a school govenor I have seen first hand the amount of bollocks they have to deal with......70% of their time is taken up with government paper work and dealing with fanny parents who think their sole part to play in their kids education is dropping them off at 8:45 and picking them up at 3:15 !!!

If folk want kids to do sport then bloody well take them to sport......spend your evening and weekends at the side of a footy pitch getting piss wet through.......that's the things kids will remember, they won't give a f**k that you had a new-ish BMW or a 50 inch flat screen ;)

Absolutely spot on wilf ,

For once I actually agree with him though. If kids were allowed into school at 8 and picked up at 5 it could be very beneficial for 2 working parents saving lots on childcare.

3-5 could be sports, art, music.....something fun that the kids want to do.

I know some schools do this anyway....??

For once I actually agree with him though. If kids were allowed into school at 8 and picked up at 5 it could be very beneficial for 2 working parents saving lots on childcare.

Haha but that's another thread I thought this was about somebody getting pumped out of the world cup qualifiers.?

There's an argument that two parents shouldn't have to work two full time jobs to earn a half decent standard of living at the expense of family life and family time together..

..but that's for another thread.