Run Of Bad Luck...

Well .... sad to read this Gary,

pups will be pups..

however, You knew she was going to be head strong, with a high prey drive..i am sure there is more to come , but as always, You deal with things with a calm manner.

wishing her a speedy recovery.

Kind regards.

Thanks Flynn.

I can't say as I am surprised, she has been showing the signs that she's gonna come a cropper for a while. Someone said "baby holding a razor blade". That's her. Lol.

All the best for the coming season.

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wishing your pup all the very best. It's a strange thing but so often I've noticed that people who don't give a sh^t about their dogs never seem to have many problems, and those who do their very best

From several decades of lurcherwork, the conclusion I've come to is; the shit ones are shit and the good ones die........   It sure is a swine, but that's working dogs for you....you've just got to

Lost my first lurcher to a broken neck at 11 months old back in 2010.   Lost my second lurcher to a broken back last summer.   Had a spaniel nicked, a terrier ran over and a lurcher I couldn't g

Blue bitch his a tree flat out this week started screaming in pain thought the worst !! She got up walked it off and carried on ! Could of been so different !!

Lurcher game for you!!

Hope she's turns into good one gaz!!

Dogmad Riley - sure are you right pal. Cheers.

Wales1234 - sounds like you were lucky. They can certainly get themselves in some situations. But like you say that's working dogs for you.

Maximus ferret - cheers fella. Glad you like her. You would love her in the flesh. She's a very likeable bitch...

FEAE0EBD-D21F-4864-BBAC-26116CA0085F_zps

Thanks for the well wishes and all the best to everyone for the fast approaching season.

Time to get a goldfish!

Just kidding, hope she comes good for you!

Matt

Feck all wrong with a goldfish! Had one years ago, was single handed day and night, no problem, and no issues with feet, stamina etc at all! Lol. Good luck with the pup gaz :thumbs:

I only said the other week you don't seem to get too much luck! True to form eh buddy? Non stop bullsh@t!!!! You got to love em though!!!

Haha yeh it did pop in my mind at the time fella.

Yep gotta love them. Roll on the season and more injuries to come ?

gaz thats the beauty of having a couple dogs lets hope it isnt going to happen but they terrier crosses can have you with your heart in your mouth lol good luck

I've always liked to have a couple about me mate. More enjoyment for the daytime mooching for a start. Then like you say it's a bonus when one goes tits up with injury or worse. Season is short enough as it is without being stuck indoors while your only dog is wrapped in a blanket. Lol.

I have definitely seen a difference in temperament with the terrier blood even at this early stage.

You must have some some fun with your pack ?

gaz thats the beauty of having a couple dogs lets hope it isnt going to happen but they terrier crosses can have you with your heart in your mouth lol good luck

I've always liked to have a couple about me mate. More enjoyment for the daytime mooching for a start. Then like you say it's a bonus when one goes tits up with injury or worse. Season is short enough as it is without being stuck indoors while your only dog is wrapped in a blanket. Lol.

I have definitely seen a difference in temperament with the terrier blood even at this early stage.

You must have some some fun with your pack ?

Bang on love having 2 or 3 lurchers about me always !!

Saying that just before my operation all 3 of my bitches were in season lol