Hawkings Search For E.t

If they found anything itll be kept secret so fools can still be controlled by religion.

No actually they want to make us turn our backs on God and support the anitchrist do your re search don't call me a crackpot just do your research then you can have your own opinion on it, Francie will do a far better job at explaining all this than I would

Ha ha, it could be the "Antichrist" that answers. Lots of stuff not understood yet.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't even initiate conversation with the wife half the time lol

we put men on the moon long before we put little wheels on suitcases ....how funked up is that?

hmm I don't have a watch of this it's not long and very interesting '  

If they found anything itll be kept secret so fools can still be controlled by religion.

No actually they want to make us turn our backs on God and support the anitchrist do your re search don't call me a crackpot just do your research then you can have your own opinion on it, Francie will do a far better job at explaining all this than I would

like fossils being put there by the devil to fool us? :D:

• Like 2

Mate have a think, your calling me a fool, yet you beleive in ets, lol, not one me iota of evidence for ets, searching , 70 years, an nothing.

Your the one controlled by the world gov, media, evolution/et,

Dont be so naive mate

Kanny the fossils are real, but all they tell you is that the animal died, nothing else, an the fossils support the bibles world flood., :)

`

Mate have a think, your calling me a fool, yet you beleive in ets, lol, not one me iota of evidence for ets, searching , 70 years, an nothing.

Dont be so naive mate

Naive!! lol

Only 70 years, its been 6000 and nobodys really seen the big man either.

`

Dont be so naive mate

Naive!! lol

I would have to disagree johnny, Jesus lived 33, odd years, he is God in the flesh, plenty have seen him, an witnessed him,

• Like 1

`

Dont be so naive mate

Naive!! lol

I would have to disagree johnny, Jesus lived 33, odd years, he is God in the flesh, plenty have seen him, an witnessed him,

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life......

Problem is people don't give religion the time of day, maybe if you tried praying for something and giving it a try you would understand ask The Lord something within reason and see what happens just use your prayers wise and don't be selfish and pray for silly things such as your team to win at football etc no point saying you don't belive if you don't at least try to belive

`

Dont be so naive mate

Naive!! lol

God in the flesh, so isnt God flesh? How come we're flesh wasn't we made in Gods image?

Kanny the fossils are real, but all they tell you is that the animal died, nothing else, an the fossils support the bibles world flood., :)

there is evidence of great floods but sadly no evidence of them being anything holy just a natural waxing and waning of the earth's environment caused by its wobble as backed up by the fossil and sediment layers.

• Like 1

`

Dont be so naive mate

Naive!! lol

God in the flesh, so isnt God flesh? How come we're flesh wasn't we made in Gods image?

Yeah were made in Gods image, an Gods image is a spirit.

With the billions of other planets what's the chance this is the only one with life on ? Their must be other life forms out there somewhere , will any of us still be here to see it is another question .. ......unless that strange noise in my shed.....I'll just check in case I could save them a bit of searching ..

maybe not but I still think it would have a profound effect on us and our outlook. For better or worse is the question...id like to think a nudge of our hight horse wouldn't do any harm .

I couldn't agree more! I'd like to think it would be a positive influence also.

Marsh's video is worth a view. It's interesting!

So if their sending radio signals, etc, they are assuming that there is something out there with the capabilities that us humans have, so they could respond,

How did these ets get there evolve? See that's were there going wrong IMO they haven't even come close to working out how us humans got here, just blind faith in evolution, when's its been proven it can't, an never will happen,

Waste of money imo

I don't think they're assuming, I think they're putting it out there to see if there is anything. Hoping for the best I'm sure but essentially broadcasting an interstellar radio show and hoping there's an audience.

How did they evolve? I don't know they exist, so I can't answer that one.

Your right Chris, it wouldn't, but most would think otherwise, remember what I said, year half ago, well bible tells us all along, that's in the end times there's going to be a big delusion, well the alien thing is it, imo

It could be, mate, I'm sure there will be many trying to fit the scripture around the narrative. Only time will tell, I guess.

Dont be so naive mate

70 years is a drop in the ocean. Look at the devices we're working from. Another 70 years who knows?

Edited by ChrisJones

Nothing wrong with a bit of space exploration...But $100 million dollars could do so much more, there are kids in every town, in every city in every country in the world with absolutely nothing...And more dying from cancer and other diseases...It doesnt make sense

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with a bit of space exploration...But $100 million dollars could do so much more, there are kids in every town, in every city in every country in the world with absolutely nothing...And more dying from cancer and other diseases...It doesnt make sense

Again I couldn't agree more. There's always money for war too... Never any for education. I can't argue with fixing the planet we're on though.