Flmao Just Found This Out...

Funnily enough in Israel they also make Scottish references about tight people.

Ruben sits thinking about his life..........eventually he kneels down and looks up at the sky........."god" he say's (i can say god, im not jewish ;) ) i've always been a good devout jew......i've always been a good husband and father, and a good son to my parents............I've worked hard and always been honest.....but i'm still poor..........I don't think its to much to ask you for a win on the lottery"

A week goes by and Ruben still doesn't win the lottery....so he gets on his knees and again ask's god for a lottery win.........the week after the same thing happens again.......and agin Ruben ask for gods help............The fourth week Ruben still doesn't win the lottery........he goes out in his garden and looks up at the sky......."why won't you help a man like me god" he say's..............all of a sudden the clouds part, and god appears to Ruben, "i would love to help a man like you Ruben, but FFS, meet me half way and buy a ticket" :laugh:

• Like 1

I have been all round the country and personally I have found the jocks to be a good crack and very generous in their nature......I'd would say that Jocks and Scousers are pretty similar to Londoners in their manner and humour.

Lancastrians I have found dry as f**k, funny lads but a very dry sense of humour.......Cumbrians are very warm natured and welcoming, Brummies/Black Country are always miserable as f**k !! Lol

Welshmen?.......well, their just f***ing Welshmen ain't they !! Lol lol

• Like 1

I have been all round the country and personally I have found the jocks to be a good crack and very generous in their nature......I'd would say that Jocks and Scousers are pretty similar to Londoners in their manner and humour.

Lancastrians I have found dry as f**k, funny lads but a very dry sense of humour.......Cumbrians are very warm natured and welcoming, Brummies/Black Country are always miserable as f**k !! Lol

Welshmen?.......well, their just f***ing Welshmen ain't they !! Lol lol

We just sound miserable, were smiling on the inside really...

I think referring to it as a Yorkshire man would be better

Tight twats they are

True......them fuckers would moan about the cost if it was free !!

We're not tight more conservative with our earnings! Now when we're talking about being tight Its a fact that when a Scotsman drops a pound coin it hits him on the back of the neck.

Remember there are two types of people in the world those born in Yorkshire and those who wish they were :thumbs:

"Ejaculate" what a Yorkshire man says to his mate Jack when he didn't turn up on time :laugh:

• Like 2

I think referring to it as a Yorkshire man would be better

Tight twats they are

Guilty

Old Yorkshire war cry...... howww much...lol

Definition of a Yorkshire man?

A Scotsman with the the generosity bred out lol

Cheers, D.