Dashboard Camera.....?

I've been seeing these grow in popularity, and coming down in price. You can get them for 'not much money' now, but are they worth having ? How easy are they to use ? Any features worth looking out for ?

I'm thinking of getting one but, being a bit of a Luddite (look it up), I'm a bit wary of gadgets. I don't even have a SatNav, but I can see that these little things could be useful........

Any users ?

A pal of mine ended up on that Youtube site because of one of them cameras.......he was driving along using his phone and some prat on a pushbike started being a dogooder and filming him.....he was none too polite to him :D .............pointless technology going up its own arse if you ask me.

• Like 1

I got a cheap one from China of eBay a couple of years ago it took a month to arrive and worked for a hour!...what little I did record was good quality I could definitely see one coming in handy to capture the unexpected....look at Russian dash cam videos on YouTube some very funny ones and some very awful ones.

A pal of mine ended up on that Youtube site because of one of them cameras.......he was driving along using his phone and some prat on a pushbike started being a dogooder and filming him.....he was none too polite to him :D .............pointless technology going up its own arse if you ask me.

gnash your mate shouldn't of been on his phone simples.its illegal mate and can cause major accidents you are talking about helmet cams not dashcams but the more eyes on drivers the better cyclists have as much right to the road i don't blame them for protecting themself what they come up against

• Like 2

gnash your mate shouldn't of been on his phone simples.its illegal mate and can cause major accidents you are talking about helmet cams not dashcams but the more eyes on drivers the better cyclists have as much right to the road i don't blame them for protecting themself what they come up against

cyclists will have rights when they pay road tax,insurance.mot.

• Like 1