So why say gas man lol I thought it meant not telling the truth

It's an Irish thing crusty if someone is funny we'd say he's a gas cnut

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

tiz the era of the jess Willard type fighters, the giant great white hopes. bring back david haye at least he was fast and good to watch when he went into the ring

Yeah you just need to get David haye in the ring fireman speaking of jackers then you mention the biggest jacker of the lot Mr David hate lol

When David Haye pulled out of his fights or jacked as you call it he was injured so couldnt physically fight ....When Fury pulled out of his fight with Ustinov he was physically able to fight ...thats more of a jacker imo
Injured don't make me laugh, where is the shoulder surgery scar then ? Why won't he show people David hate good fighter just lacks the minerals to get in the ring and fight conman pure and simple, as for fury and Ustinov another thing gorjer people will never ever understand family to Mr fury is more than fighting a big lummox from Belarus how can you fight when your team the people will be in your corner will not be there they will be at your uncles bedside in hospital might of been physically able to fight but when your uncle is dying in hospital and your corner is also not going to be there what's the point same reason why Eddie chambers had to pull out of his fight on the undercard his corner wouldn't of been there so dot give me that f***ing bollocks it's the only shit people bring up when you mention David hate backing out of the fight more like he seen the shape fury was in and didn't want none of it, funny how he was on a yatch in St tropes litterly a few days before he cut his eye in training

So if your not a traveller you dont love your family as much ?????.....Thought you werent going to comment on this boring thread ?????.....I would of thought if you were the best fighting man the world has ever seen in a 1000 years you would fight any one any where any time :hmm: .....You dont answer in facts it all opinions and name calling with you .....Haye physically couldnt fight either could Chisora but Fury could and thats not an opinion thats a fact .

• Like 1

tiz the era of the jess Willard type fighters, the giant great white hopes. bring back david haye at least he was fast and good to watch when he went into the ring

Yeah you just need to get David haye in the ring fireman speaking of jackers then you mention the biggest jacker of the lot Mr David hate lol

When David Haye pulled out of his fights or jacked as you call it he was injured so couldnt physically fight ....When Fury pulled out of his fight with Ustinov he was physically able to fight ...thats more of a jacker imo
Injured don't make me laugh, where is the shoulder surgery scar then ? Why won't he show people David hate good fighter just lacks the minerals to get in the ring and fight conman pure and simple, as for fury and Ustinov another thing gorjer people will never ever understand family to Mr fury is more than fighting a big lummox from Belarus how can you fight when your team the people will be in your corner will not be there they will be at your uncles bedside in hospital might of been physically able to fight but when your uncle is dying in hospital and your corner is also not going to be there what's the point same reason why Eddie chambers had to pull out of his fight on the undercard his corner wouldn't of been there so dot give me that f***ing bollocks it's the only shit people bring up when you mention David hate backing out of the fight more like he seen the shape fury was in and didn't want none of it, funny how he was on a yatch in St tropes litterly a few days before he cut his eye in training

So if your not a traveller you dont love your family as much ?????.....Thought you werent going to comment on this boring thread ?????.....I would of thought if you were the best fighting man the world has ever seen in a 1000 years you would fight any one any where any time :hmm: .....You dont answer in facts it all opinions and name calling with you .....Haye physically couldnt fight either could Chisora but Fury could and thats not an opinion thats a fact .
You just don't understand do you, and like I said bolookcs if ou want to belive David haye , can you prove his injury shoulder can you where is the freaking scar he has been seen lots of times in the papers on holiday etc but no scar to be seen from the big shoulder op he had ????

Also listen to me now put your self in this position does not matter if you are a traveller or a settled person black or white just put yourself in this perspective for a bit, your a fighter the people in your corner aka your trainer and other family members that make your corner , and your uncle who used to train you gets taken ill badly I'll where he later died do you pull out of the fight to support your uncle and rest of family who would not be able to be in your corner during the fight or do you fight on with no support no one with you it's not rocket science the fight was also with a step in last minute opposition now exactly the most inportant fight ever was it so I'm sure family came first to Tyson then get over it

Also no family doesn't mean more to travellers than settled people that was not my point my point was you will not understand a travelling mans love for family it's very hard for gorjer to understand but if you would fight a silly fight over your uncle dying in hospital than yes I do think travellers have more love for their family than You do

you never heard of keyhole surgery?

very popular way of operating now with little scarring . :thumbs:

and i agree family comes first. you can't blame him for going to join the rest of them when the man was ill like that.

• Like 1

you never heard of keyhole surgery?

very popular way of operating now with little scarring . :thumbs:

and i agree family comes first. you can't blame him for going to join the rest of them when the man was ill like that.

Yes and David haye has already admitted to having surgery scars however no one can see them and will not put close up photos lots of people have asked him and no one has ever got a reply, also David haye dropped out of a fight with manual charr the fight before Tyson fury so why arrange one fight when you've already dropped out of another, face it the man has good boxing skill but is a shithouse and will mess fans about to the next level that's why you talk to a lot of people about David haye and no one wants to know about him, he keeps going on about his comeback but no one really wants him back lots of people have paid good money to travel to see him fight for him to let them down. Personally I think he is just looking for a big payday with someone like aj then we will never see him again

Hes family probaly would of wanted him to fight ...but i can see why he didnt

Peter furys got a good interview on yourube on the subject and another bit of handy information is also at the same time Paris fury tysons wife had a miscarriage so he did have a lot going on in his life

never mind Lennox, this thread is making me wanna start boxing just to batter this fury fella

You would struggle to batter fish lol .........

dont be silly, I'm that hard j had to stop looking in mirror, I was scaring meself

:D

After watching that embarrassing video I almost want fury to lose.

The only reason I still want him to win is so that I can see AJ put him on the canvas and take the belts

Only chance aj got is power fury would run rings around him