• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Wonder what it was about

His uncle pumped his uncles cousins sisters nephews sisters aunties sisters brothers uncles sisters cousin......... Seemingly that's not closely enough related......

Looking at the video not one of the sons of a junkies whore :laugh: could fight a bad cold they were typical talk a good one tossers Ali down the Diamond Kebab House the well known boxing promoter is trying to get a pitch down there next June

• Like 2

2 reasons to watch this one

Dave doesn't need paying, it's enough for him to just hang around looking at her tits.

Dave gets to watch while Mr Connors is feking her to peaces that's all he needs, good on you Dave

He probably shites in the bucket after one of Ali's kebabs

Agreed had one last night haven't been the same shame to say won't be visiting my mate Alis kebab house again

ever feel like ya got a hangover after eating a kebab? that's how I feel next day after eating one

See just what I said twisting it all Round beacuse you don't like my answer, you got the answer I gave you to the question you asked, I'm not answering anymore if you want to keep asking silly questions go on question time or something Asia boxing expert

Cushty that answer might do for what you describe as " casual fans " who have never been on the dangerous side of the ropes but for those people with a fair amount of experience of what go,s on inside a boxing ring saying " he,s too big " just doesnt cut it im afraid........you show your boxing understanding and experience with every post you make so it would probably be a bit cruel and patronizing of me to back you into a corner and ask you to explain yourself in boxing terms on questions you couldnt possibly know the answers to..........so for the sake of good will and forum harmony i,ll just leave it.......you can keep the insults coming if you like but im not going to respond to them as im not too comfortable about having a 12 year old internet stalker ;)

• Like 4

like ive told you before a politician you should have been .you talk your way out of a murder charge .you ooze it pal adios

I forgot about the other half of The Two Ronnies...........id rather talk myself out of one than into one like some do.....you get my drift ;)

In all fairness Brookie your a cut above your partner you do actually talk about boxing sometimes.......i was only thinking the other day when your mate was throwing his insults that ive always said regardless of someones experience or knowledge of boxing i,ll always listen to their opinion as theres often things you pick up.... and you was a perfect example.......i disagree with 90% of what you say but i do remember once having a debate with you and you said something that stuck with me........it was about Larry Holmes having the best jab in heavyweight history......i remember thinking " its not a bad shout that "......and so took it away,thought about it,spoke to a few people.......and after a while conceded that yes you was probably right and it stuck with me........so that for me is a good example of why its still worth hearing folks opinions you dont normally agree with.

Brookie im going to guess you are a little bit older than the other chap so i think you will be able to acknowledge the fact that just because 2 people dont see something the same way doesnt mean they dont ultimately want the same outcome........i wish Fury the best in his preparations,may he be 100% in strength courage and confidence on the night ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

See just what I said twisting it all Round beacuse you don't like my answer, you got the answer I gave you to the question you asked, I'm not answering anymore if you want to keep asking silly questions go on question time or something Asia boxing expert

Cushty that answer might do for what you describe as " casual fans " who have never been on the dangerous side of the ropes but for those people with a fair amount of experience of what go,s on inside a boxing ring saying " he,s too big " just doesnt cut it im afraid........you show your boxing understanding and experience with every post you make so it would probably be a bit cruel and patronizing of me to back you into a corner and ask you to explain yourself in boxing terms on questions you couldnt possibly know the answers to..........so for the sake of good will and forum harmony i,ll just leave it.......you can keep the insults coming if you like but im not going to respond to them as im not too comfortable about having a 12 year old internet stalker ;)
Don't f***ing twist things round you old stupid man you asked me how I dint think Joshua as any good and I said it's because he carries to much useless mass that's my f***ing answer not that I reconsided he put it on so quickly and reconsided him as bigger don't try to degrade me and make it look like I meant something completely different how about you prove yourself tell us who you are if your so big in tg boxing game, do you know Chris sanigar? I have worked with him in his gym in the past , but please tell me who you are and why your knowledge is superior? If you are the big man you say you are taking all the Coming superstars are then I'm sure I could ask Chris if he has heard of you also

This is where it will get intresting if you are a man who owns a boxing gym and takes up and coming fighters on the pads and do all these things you say you do then I'm sure you would not mind people knowing who you are if you seek to remain anonymous tests your choice but if I was saying I'm this saying I'm that then I'm sure I would want to be reconsided, now you know I know people who would most likely know you if you where what you said you where