It's simple if you look at all of wvladamir so losses it's been when he's been taken into deep water and made to fight rather than jab jab grab right hand, he has a proven fragile chin unlike fury who has a suspect but is actually a good chin and the only way people disagree is by bringing up the old Steve Cunningham issue when he was caught flat footed and of balance and actually if you take the time to re watch the footage not long after was caught with the same overhand right that floored him and took it without falling so point proven if you hate fury you hate him for two reasons jealous or hate travellers simple as that

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

It's simple if you look at all of wvladamir so losses it's been when he's been taken into deep water and made to fight rather than jab jab grab right hand, he has a proven fragile chin unlike fury who has a suspect but is actually a good chin and the only way people disagree is by bringing up the old Steve Cunningham issue when he was caught flat footed and of balance and actually if you take the time to re watch the footage not long after was caught with the same overhand right that floored him and took it without falling so point proven if you hate fury you hate him for two reasons jealous or hate travellers simple as that

being jealous or being a traveller has nothing to do with people disliking fury custy if he wins fair play to the man hes come about at the right time/era to win it an you will earn a few quid out of it and the bragging rights but it could turn in to a heavy loss for you if he loses what with all theses bets an predictions im no expert but like most a fan and i cant see being has easy has you think and i personally think it will be a boring fight but may the best man win

• Like 1

being jealous or being a traveller has nothing to do with people disliking fury custy if he wins fair play to the man hes come about at the right time/era to win it an you will earn a few quid out of it and the bragging rights but it could turn in to a heavy loss for you if he loses what with all theses bets an predictions im no expert but like most a fan and i cant see being has easy has you think and i personally think it will be a boring fight but may the best man win

It's going to be far from easy the only way fury can win is by knockout or a cut stoppage , I also suspect the ref will be on wvladamirs side and won't let much inside fighting go on, why do you think they came to a last minute agreement because fury is that desperate to fight wvlad he agreed to anything k2 said, hence why klitchko said he would like to come to England but never really meant it he knows Tyson is the biggest threat to him so wants it all his way, fis even n his trainer told him fury is the next big thing.

It's going to be far from easy the only way fury can win is by knockout or a cut stoppage , I also suspect the ref will be on wvladamirs side and won't let much inside fighting go on, why do you think they came to a last minute agreement because fury is that desperate to fight wvlad he agreed to anything k2 said, hence why klitchko said he would like to come to England but never really meant it he knows Tyson is the biggest threat to him so wants it all his way, fis even n his trainer told him fury is the next big thing.
but what if he fails. I don't think fury is gona get to fight his fight, vlad is too smart for that. Are you gona come on here and prove the doubters right?

but what if he fails. I don't think fury is gona get to fight his fight, vlad is too smart for that. Are you gona come on here and prove the doubters right?
Fury is naturally bigger and stronger I don't think wvladamir will be able to grab or klitch him every two seconds like he does in 99percent of fights.

If Fury had a proper coach I'd probably bet on him,do you not think wlad has a very well thought out game plan?

What do you mean by a proper coach ? don't listen to gnasher when he says Peter fury is not a proper coach gnash is just jealous he hasn't achieved anything like that is his life, fury are a family unit they don't want outside interference and Peter fury knows exactly what he's doing I can assure you of that.

Crusty, you been at them magic mushrooms again.

You looks like the time to take the drugs my friend not me I'm fat
Oh I know your fat crusty.

So how come what you say on here and what you say in your pms to me are entirely different?

Edited by TUFFTY

Crusty, you been at them magic mushrooms again.

You looks like the time to take the drugs my friend not me I'm fat

Oj I know your fat crusty.

So how come what you say on here and what you say in your pms to me are entirely different?

What are you on about