• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Perfect walshie are you ok to exept my part threw PayPal or bank transfer ?

Either or mate. I guess paypal so i can keep it separate.

Can someone remind me who's betting on who again? :laugh:

Guest Navek

Your bet was a joke navek only a fool whuld take a bet like that lol ,,, walshie pm me your details for payment no rush tho after the weekend is good for me

Hahaha he said he's that confident in Tyson winning he wouldn't have anything to worry about....obviously he's not that confident lol

Zilverhaze you got this in the bag son he's already dropped out of my bet lol

No don't make it look like I have dropped out or I will post the whole pm message we are still on terms I said your poxy ten outing bet means nothing to me how would my life improve with a poxy tenner

Your bet was a joke navek only a fool whuld take a bet like that lol ,,, walshie pm me your details for payment no rush tho after the weekend is good for me

We will do money closer to time of fight as anything could happen I thought you also said one week prior to fight you are either playing at this and do not want the bet and trying to make it look like your ready to send the money over ASAP when you have laoready said week before

Guest Navek

No don't make it look like I have dropped out or I will post the whole pm message we are still on terms I said your poxy ten outing bet means nothing to me how would my life improve with a poxy tenner
post the whole thing up then or if you want I'll do it for you.... You come on here spouting all this and that saying any bets are covered making out your 100% confident that your mans going win...I gave you an unreasonable bet simply to see how confident you are he is going to win ( which it says in the pms) and your saying I need up the price

You simply missed the point I was trying to make which was if your so confident in him you'd take any bet as you have nothing to worry about.....you didn't so you must have some doubt or you wouldn't be worried about losing.....

stick up the whole pms if you like atb

Dead line 1 week before the fight mate no problem... Ime playing at nothing don't understand how you come to that decision when I say I will pay my part after the weekend I whuld pay today but my pals getting married it's my business when I pay you just make sure you pay yours lol

• Like 1

post the whole thing up then or if you want I'll do it for you.... You come on here spouting all this and that saying any bets are covered making out your 100% confident that your mans going win...I gave you an unreasonable bet simply to see how confident you are he is going to win ( which it says in the pms) and your saying I need up the price

You simply missed the point I was trying to make which was if your so confident in him you'd take any bet as you have nothing to worry about.....you didn't so you must have some doubt or you wouldn't be worried about losing.....

stick up the whole pms if you like atb

No it's simple I can make money so I'm not interested in small money bets 500 or higher I'm your man ten Pounds there isn't much I could do with is there also, so it works both ways then you are not comfiest of winning if yon won't risk any higher money than a tenner ????
  • Like 1