• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Gypsy chins don't get shattered simple as that

Let the fun and games begin

and that sentence proves you are either 12 year old or just a Internet wind up merchant..lol

i'd have a guess at both...

Yokel

• Like 1

Hes family probaly would of wanted him to fight ...but i can see why he didnt

Peter furys got a good interview on yourube on the subject and another bit of handy information is also at the same time Paris fury tysons wife had a miscarriage so he did have a lot going on in his life

custy you talk like like you know the furys i know your not family but have you ever met them or do you talk to them regular and the gypsys love there kids more bit any decent parent would do anything for there kids regardless of what might happen in certain circumstances because

theres nothing more powerfull than a parents love regardless of faith or up bringing were all the same on that score matey

So gypsys have stronger chins than your average man now are travellers sub humans these days have some sort of power we dont know about lol

Oh what a a way to get the topic back to life eh, yeah super humans all man of gypsy desent

and that sentence proves you are either 12 year old or just a Internet wind up merchant..lol

i'd have a guess at both...

Yokel

Like I said only trying to get the topic going again of course we Are all made of of flesh and blood not super humans lol

most couldnt fight sleep or box eggs :thumbs:
But more gypsys fight than settled people I think Lot of travellers will not be afraid to fight but doesn't mean they can fight I've been wobbled before by old men past their prime aswell but all I got to do is think about fighting and my I'm ready seen some really good fights and some really bad ones seen people get hit with weapons also and had weapons used against me I got one eye working at 100 percent and the other at around 40 percent due to some tossed and an air weapon at close range

But more gypsys fight than settled people I think Lot of travellers will not be afraid to fight but doesn't mean they can fight I've been wobbled before by old men past their prime aswell but all I got to do is think about fighting and my I'm ready seen some really good fights and some really bad ones seen people get hit with weapons also and had weapons used against me I got one eye working at 100 percent and the other at around 40 percent due to some tossed and an air weapon at close range

really what your saying is what happens in every city every weekend but how many jaw granite gypsy boxing champs are there or have been recently and go on custy have you ever met the furys

• Like 1

Fury just looks out of shape. No definition to him.gangly legged.flat footed.his reach is prob his best advantage.he's fighting a old man so I hope he does win or he may have egg on his face as well asa shattered chin.

Edited by Qbgrey

really what your saying is what happens in every city every weekend but how many jaw granite gypsy boxing champs are there or have been recently and go on custy have you ever met the furys

I don't get quite understand what you have just said but you have Andy lee current world champion who's a traveller and you have on October the 24th 2015 Tyson fury heavyweight world champion , yes have met the furys, watch this interview with tysons dad
Germany got a surprise coming this October I can tell you that now

Fury just looks out of shape. No definition to him.gangly legged.flat footed.his reach is prob his best advantage.he's fighting a old man so I hope he does win or he may have egg on his face as well asa shattered chin.

He just doesn't have the genetics to be muscular like klitchko however he's very strong and fit as a fiddle, also klitchko is not a natural born heavyweight if he stopped training and eating he would go down in Weight fury is a natural born heavyweight who would reach near to 30 stone if he stopped training

dont count on it yet custy and i dont think your community has produced that many champs considering its suppose to be a tradition to fight i just wonder what your excuse wlll be if he loses in germany my bets its the ref but lets hope he wins minus the singing