Klitchko will play the game, he has nothing to prove, fury will get caught up in the emotions of it all, try too hard and make mistakes, throw far too many punches to landing ratio whereas klitchko will pick his, and win on points that's how I see it going.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Lol its going to be good fight lets just see

No let's have another 3 months guessing what might happen. :D

My bet is klitchko gets a minor injury and we have to wait even longer for the fight, it happened with pulev just you wait and see I can see it getting dragged out for longer I'll only be happy when it's fight night and they are both in the ring on October 24th

Defoe not backing up but klitchko is known to drop out and prolong the fight a few more months look at David hate he dropped out of three fights in a row then retired lol

Sorry mate, didn't hear that over the beeping your lorry was making backing up. :laugh:

You know what I ain't even going to comment on this boring thread again I've said what I need to say it's months away and I cant be bothered to keep going on about the same old things bout it see you all on here on the 24th of October hopefully both fighters stay in good health and the fight is on without delay or injury to both boxers

I hope tyson will win..The klitchsko era needs bringing to an end..needs freshening up...just don't let him grab the microphone for a sing song afterwards. .

I haven't seen enough of wlad to have much of an opinion on how good he is..he looks like he's in good shape unlike fury...it doesn't look like tyson likes the gym much to me looks flabby and out of shape to me.. Atb sesku

You know what I ain't even going to comment on this boring thread again I've said what I need to say it's months away and I cant be bothered to keep going on about the same old things bout it see you all on here on the 24th of October hopefully both fighters stay in good health and the fight is on without delay or injury to both boxers

Ffs don't be like that,it's taken 40 odd pages but it's just getting interesting now your close to breaking though after digging a good hole there :thumbs: .Now if it were a terrier that showed it's head and turned tail at this time after it's been baying it's little head off sounding away like it had the will and power to stay till the end of something it started then we'd not think much of it and many would be holering JACKER :whistling: ,but seeing as your not a terrier we'll wave you a good bye then :bye: ........

• Like 7

Ffs don't be like that,it's taken 40 odd pages but it's just getting interesting now your close to breaking though after digging a good hole there :thumbs: .Now if it were a terrier that showed it's head and turned tail at this time after it's been baying it's little head off sounding away like it had the will and power to stay till the end of something it started then we'd not think much of it and many would be holering JACKER :whistling: ,but seeing as your not a terrier we'll wave you a good bye then :bye: ........
No jack in me but I'm not getting involved until the fight night No point just keep saying the same old stuff and all the dinlo said don't get the point of why I'm saying so let's wait and see

tiz the era of the jess Willard type fighters, the giant great white hopes. bring back david haye at least he was fast and good to watch when he went into the ring

Yeah you just need to get David haye in the ring fireman speaking of jackers then you mention the biggest jacker of the lot Mr David hate lol

Edited by CushtyJook

tiz the era of the jess Willard type fighters, the giant great white hopes. bring back david haye at least he was fast and good to watch when he went into the ring

Yeah you just need to get David haye in the ring fireman speaking of jackers then you mention the biggest jacker of the lot Mr David hate lol

you gliffin snue? I never mentioned jackers lolol, open the top roof window what ever your smoking is hanging around haha

• Like 2

When David Haye pulled out of his fights or jacked as you call it he was injured so couldnt physically fight ....When Fury pulled out of his fight with Ustinov he was physically able to fight ...thats more of a jacker imo

• Like 1

When David Haye pulled out of his fights or jacked as you call it he was injured so couldnt physically fight ....When Fury pulled out of his fight with Ustinov he was physically able to fight ...thats more of a jacker imo

Injured don't make me laugh, where is the shoulder surgery scar then ? Why won't he show people David hate good fighter just lacks the minerals to get in the ring and fight conman pure and simple, as for fury and Ustinov another thing gorjer people will never ever understand family to Mr fury is more than fighting a big lummox from Belarus how can you fight when your team the people will be in your corner will not be there they will be at your uncles bedside in hospital might of been physically able to fight but when your uncle is dying in hospital and your corner is also not going to be there what's the point same reason why Eddie chambers had to pull out of his fight on the undercard his corner wouldn't of been there so dot give me that f***ing bollocks it's the only shit people bring up when you mention David hate backing out of the fight more like he seen the shape fury was in and didn't want none of it, funny how he was on a yatch in St tropes litterly a few days before he cut his eye in training

Also he was not even meant to be fighting f***ing Ustinov it was because chisora pulled out on him and he was a last minute fighter bought in to take chisoras place you can't treasure your family that much if you'll rather fight a fat bum over supporting your uncle in hospital, don't worry I expect a fury man will get to fight the lummox that is Ustinov in the future like they already offered hughie to fight hom not long ago now