Its win win for you aint it both gypsys lol

I prefer billy joe to be honest, going over to France and up in Italy for a few weeks travelling so doubt they will show it over there and I can't talk the language so won't be able to ask

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Go on the internet duhhh lol

What on my phone ? I was in France last month and ended up using my internet on the phone and it didn't do to much damage to the phone bill but I'm always falling out with phone companies must have been with every network provider around

Was just chatting to bob williams pro boxing ref .. He reckon hughies bout was horrendous and all the traveller boys moneys on fury but there gonna have a shock :yes:

Tell me more why shock lol is the ref going to be a bent f****r who won't let Tyson fight on the inside I can see the ref giving a lot of point deductions etc and be very unfair on fury

Beep Beep, this vehicle is reversing :laugh:

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

Was just chatting to bob williams pro boxing ref .. He reckon hughies bout was horrendous and all the traveller boys moneys on fury but there gonna have a shock :yes:

Tell me more why shock lol is the ref going to be a bent f****r who won't let Tyson fight on the inside I can see the ref giving a lot of point deductions etc and be very unfair on fury

Beep Beep, this vehicle is reversing :laugh:

Cheers, D.

not really but common sense the refs or judges are never fair to English fighters in Germany fury needs to go in there and do a demolition job it is the only way possible he will win and if going to be very hard

Hes never going to knock vlad out mate

Why isn't he? Isn't everyone of wvlads three losses by knockout, I think it will be a hard fight for the both of them wvlads the favourite for a reason but upsets do happen

Yeah mate just cant see it

How can you see the fight going anyway , do you think fury will just be on one from the bell storming I there almost and will wvladamir be cautious like he always is or do you think he will get made to fight tysons said if Wlad grabs him he would just chuck him to the floor and turn it into an mma fight Ffs lol

Lol its going to be good fight lets just see

No let's have another 3 months guessing what might happen. :D

My bet is klitchko gets a minor injury and we have to wait even longer for the fight, it happened with pulev just you wait and see I can see it getting dragged out for longer I'll only be happy when it's fight night and they are both in the ring on October 24th

Ok lol

I think furys going to come out swinging get tired early on and wlads going to out smart him wear him down and beat him on points

• Like 1

My bet is klitchko gets a minor injury and we have to wait even longer for the fight, it happened with pulev just you wait and see I can see it getting dragged out for longer I'll only be happy when it's fight night and they are both in the ring on October 24th

Sorry mate, didn't hear that over the beeping your lorry was making backing up. :laugh: