• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Was just chatting to bob williams pro boxing ref .. He reckon hughies bout was horrendous and all the traveller boys moneys on fury but there gonna have a shock :yes:

Tell me more why shock lol is the ref going to be a bent f****r who won't let Tyson fight on the inside I can see the ref giving a lot of point deductions etc and be very unfair on fury

He reckon fury wont go the full way maybe stamina maybe ko hes having money on klitscho

I would of thought if fury looses he'll get kod he's already said he is not loosing on a point desksion and either one of them is getting knocked out, another thing is there is a rematch clause in the contract so even if fury beats him he's got to fight him again he has a very good engine for a big man

Edited by CushtyJook

Cant wait for it now either way hope its a goodun. Also looking forward to josh serving hughie on a plate

How did you talk to the ref Bob Williams,also same ref told everyone pacciau would beat may weather

Edited by CushtyJook

Cornish undeafeated no? Should be a test for josh like to see hughie get in with some one like that

Don't know anything about Cornish , I just found out I'm away for the billy joe vs Andy lee fight in September so pretty annoyed I can't watch that can't get Sky TV boxnation in a trailer lol