After hughies performance i watched last on telly night he doesnt stand a chance in with aj, he spent most his time running round the ring. Not a good show atall

that's exactly what I was thinking, feck me the Brazilian guy was a walking punchbag if he hit back he could have won. Hughie never looked any good last night. don't doubt his stamina, but if he actually gets in with somebody who isn't a zombie hes in trouble. he also looks like hes been on the roids at some point, with the spotty shoulders n back.
Hahahahahahah roids more like young man still you complete dinlo you know I actually thought you where talking about aj in that post, and then nearly fell on the floor laughing when I realised you where actually talking about hughie , for fucks sake give me a break hughie at 20 year old fighting punch bangs Joshua 25 and never fought a live oppent either hahahahah please don't make me laugh no more plus anyone on roids in Joshua f***ing dope

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Heavy weight division as a whole, very poor at this moment in time, AJ has got very quick hands and is the only thing worth watching just now. Anyone know when D.Haye making a return? :thumbs:

• Like 1

Heavy weight division as a whole, very poor at this moment in time, AJ has got very quick hands and is the only thing worth watching just now. Anyone know when D.Haye making a return? :thumbs:

David hate won't return I doubt it hell probally make a big fight get the fans intrested big build up and drop out like he has Already done with three fights in a row. Mans more intrested in bouncing cheques in Dubai I think don't even know if they let him out of jail over there yet and don't care good boxer but a shithouse of a man

After hughies performance i watched last on telly night he doesnt stand a chance in with aj, he spent most his time running round the ring. Not a good show atall

that's exactly what I was thinking, feck me the Brazilian guy was a walking punchbag if he hit back he could have won. Hughie never looked any good last night. don't doubt his stamina, but if he actually gets in with somebody who isn't a zombie hes in trouble. he also looks like hes been on the roids at some point, with the spotty shoulders n back.
Hahahahahahah roids more like young man still you complete dinlo you know I actually thought you where talking about aj in that post, and then nearly fell on the floor laughing when I realised you where actually talking about hughie , for fucks sake give me a break hughie at 20 year old fighting punch bangs Joshua 25 and never fought a live oppent either hahahahah please don't make me laugh no more plus anyone on roids in Joshua f***ing dope

cushty, I watched him last night cause you have brown tongued him up n down the country, what I watched last night is a totally different fighter than you made out. yes he may only be 20, but he doesn't punch his weight, if Tyson doesn't win the title then yous have no chance of getting one, for Hughie has no chance. I haven't been commenting on aj at any time, as this thread was about the furys. think you need to take the rose tinted specs off and look from outside the Tyson bubble

• Like 2

cushty, I watched him last night cause you have brown tongued him up n down the country, what I watched last night is a totally different fighter than you made out. yes he may only be 20, but he doesn't punch his weight, if Tyson doesn't win the title then yous have no chance of getting one, for Hughie has no chance. I haven't been commenting on aj at any time, as this thread was about the furys. think you need to take the rose tinted specs off and look from outside the Tyson bubble
For a start I've barley mention him most of my talks are about Tyson, I never even watched hughie fight last night either and if you think the kid has no chance after watching him at 20 years old and a fight or two in from illness then you are more stupid than I originally thought very young still and loads and loads of time left for inprovement Infact he's got five more years until he's Joshua's age and Joshua hasn't yet stopped fighting bums so hughie still has loads and loads of time to him to improve beacuse I bet you by the time he's 24 he would of thought a better name than Joshua's has to this day at 25

The Brazilian guy was just a walking punch bag.

Yeah agreed but so was every single one of Joshua's current fights

how can you agree with that statement,after you have just said you have not watched the fight yet

For a start I've barley mention him most of my talks are about Tyson, I never even watched hughie fight last night either and if you think the kid has no chance after watching him at 20 years old and a fight or two in from illness then you are more stupid than I originally thought very young still and loads and loads of time left for inprovement Infact he's got five more years until he's Joshua's age and Joshua hasn't yet stopped fighting bums so hughie still has loads and loads of time to him to improve beacuse I bet you by the time he's 24 he would of thought a better name than Joshua's has to this day at 25

you keep saying 2 fights back from illness, but he didn't lack stamina, he was there easily at the end, what he lacked was that killer instinct in my eyes, that true raw aggression to go finish a fighter off, come on now don't be taking it bad as its only a bit of a different point of view. do you think young Hughie is a champion in the making?

you keep saying 2 fights back from illness, but he didn't lack stamina, he was there easily at the end, what he lacked was that killer instinct in my eyes, that true raw aggression to go finish a fighter off, come on now don't be taking it bad as its only a bit of a different point of view. do you think young Hughie is a champion in the making?

Its a race Lenmcharristar didnt you know !........Joshua cant possibly be as good as the Fury kid because he is 5 years older :laugh:

I sincerely hope Tyson wins the world title watched all his fights with my boys and thought from the off he would likely come into contention For it sooner rather than later

I happen too think he a little better boxer than most think he is ? I also appreciate he gotta sell fights but there's better ways than the way he has carried on but he free too do as he likes and fair play too him it's working he in the position he craved training for world title

However too simply write AJ off as garbage with no chance is a little naieve in my book, he progressing at similar rate too Tyson and likely they will clash at some point unless one of em really don't fancy it, I can't see him facing many real obstacles until he fights wilder whyte fury of kiltscho up until then it's gun a be a series of very quick knock outs bit like Tyson has had

One thing I seen with AJ is he either studies opponents very well or reads em real quick natural but either way he seems too know the spot he looking for a finds it quick real quick very very strong lad indeed obviously a very disciplined fighter in training as he always turned out loloking fit n focused

I'd say if Tyson dony beat kiltscho then AJ will be looking for a go soon enough and I think he will for sure mind I'm favourite g Tyson too beat him kiltscho old now and should be beaten by a younger fitter stronger man best of luck too Tyson and all other British fighter great times ahead for our boys they got world by balls loadsa talent out their

Hope he keep ya Q8 matey ?

• Like 3

Can bet anymoney hughie doesn't have the power of Joshua as most doesn't either but I will bet any money his chin is ten times better Joshua is a useless lump of muscle that will get knocked out soonish then he will probally go into bodybuilding or something more suited to carrying lbs of muscle around

Its almost not worth replying to some of your nonsense but curiosity has got the better of me.........tell me Cushty,with your calculated experienced judgement of fighters,what is it that you have seen in Joshuas game that brings you to the opinion that he is " a useless lump of muscle " ?.........break it down for me in actual mechanics of what happens in a boxing ring ?.......dont come back with silly insults come back with something real that you have put your own thoughts into ?

The Brazilian guy was just a walking punch bag.

Yeah agreed but so was every single one of Joshua's current fights

how can you agree with that statement,after you have just said you have not watched the fight yet
Beacuse I know the name of who he thought and it's black and blue he's a Journeyman

Can bet anymoney hughie doesn't have the power of Joshua as most doesn't either but I will bet any money his chin is ten times better Joshua is a useless lump of muscle that will get knocked out soonish then he will probally go into bodybuilding or something more suited to carrying lbs of muscle around

Its almost not worth replying to some of your nonsense but curiosity has got the better of me.........tell me Cushty,with your calculated experienced judgement of fighters,what is it that you have seen in Joshuas game that brings you to the opinion that he is " a useless lump of muscle " ?.........break it down for me in actual mechanics of what happens in a boxing ring ?.......dont come back with silly insults come back with something real that you have put your own thoughts into ?

You know gnahser I've told u countless times I don't even bother replying to your posts now beacuse it's clear you are a know it all who's ran gyms held the pads for the greats and no matter what I bothered to type you would slander it and say how wrong I all am so I really cannot be bothered to waste my time replying to your nonsense either and no curiously will not get the better of me I'm not intrested in replying to you on this forum ever again Infact I'm going to block your posts and updates on this forum from my screen Edited by CushtyJook

You know gnahser I've told u countless times I don't even bother replying to your posts now beacuse it's clear you are a know it all who's ran gyms held the pads for the greats and no matter what I bothered to type you would slander it and say how wrong I all am so I really cannot be bothered to waste my time replying to your nonsense either and no curiously will not get the better of me I'm not intrested in replying to you on this forum ever again Infact I'm going to block your posts and updates on this forum from my screen

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Theres the truth.......get asked a polite straightforward question and he runs for the hills !!!..........that just about sums you up pal....stick to name calling !!

Edited by gnasher16

You know gnahser I've told u countless times I don't even bother replying to your posts now beacuse it's clear you are a know it all who's ran gyms held the pads for the greats and no matter what I bothered to type you would slander it and say how wrong I all am so I really cannot be bothered to waste my time replying to your nonsense either and no curiously will not get the better of me I'm not intrested in replying to you on this forum ever again Infact I'm going to block your posts and updates on this forum from my screen

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Theres the truth.......get asked a polite straightforward question and he runs for the hills !!!..........that just about sums you up pal !
It's not the truth I've told you I, not intrested in anything you have to say you moron I'm here I haven't ran for the hills I wouldn't run from you if you where a 5 ton raging bull and I was wearing red especially not on an Internet forum I tol you why I can't be bothered to reply to our question I've told yon enough to times for one and secondly nothing is good enough for you so why would I waste my time