After hughies performance i watched last on telly night he doesnt stand a chance in with aj, he spent most his time running round the ring. Not a good show atall

He's only 20 years old he's being bought in properly, never watched the fight but will do at some point, at twenty years old and already more rounds in the bank than wilder or Joshua

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

AJ would knock Hughie Fury out inside two rounds , his fight last night was a farce there is bringing on carefully and taking the piss, the other guy never threw a meaningful punch, he was there for the pay and walking Fury Down.

• Like 3

After hughies performance i watched last on telly night he doesnt stand a chance in with aj, he spent most his time running round the ring. Not a good show atall

He's only 20 years old he's being bought in properly, never watched the fight but will do at some point, at twenty years old and already more rounds in the bank than wilder or Joshua
Aye he as more rounds under his belt but 90% of them rounds he running away ...

AJ would knock Hughie Fury out inside two rounds , his fight last night was a farce there is bringing on carefully and taking the piss, the other guy never threw a meaningful punch, he was there for the pay and walking Fury Down.

As I said compared to Joshua's record when he was 20 Hughes is a far lot better, Joshua is a ko waiting to happen David price style got to think hughie has also been very ill and not long been back in action got to consider that also.

Another point they sent a fight contract to Ustinov char areola also but none of them wanted to fight hughie so can't help but fight the level of opposition he thought last night also s win is a win and running is part of boxing hit and not be hit if you want gore violence and shit go watch mma

As I said compared to Joshua's record when he was 20 Hughes is a far lot better, Joshua is a ko waiting to happen David price style got to think hughie has also been very ill and not long been back in action got to consider that also.

Another point they sent a fight contract to Ustinov char areola also but none of them wanted to fight hughie so can't help but fight the level of opposition he thought last night also s win is a win and running is part of boxing hit and not be hit if you want gore violence and shit go watch mma

Absolute bollocks. Hughie Fury couldnt punch a hole in a damp tissue hes been sick didum ,s. He is a useless fairground boxer in fact that is an insult to fairground boxers. If he wasnt Tysons cousin he wouldnt even get a pro fight hes a joker it was embarassing to watch, if he had put the other guy away fair enough but he didnt look as if he could have put then other guys wife down never mind a journey fighter. He should pack in and carry his cousins Gym bag around for him.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Absolute bollocks. Hughie Fury couldnt punch a hole in a damp tissue hes been sick didum ,s. He is a useless fairground boxer in fact that is an insult to fairground boxers. If he wasnt Tysons cousin he wouldnt even get a pro fight hes a joker it was embarassing to watch, if he had put the other guy away fair enough but he didnt look as if he could have put then other guys wife down never mind a journey fighter. He should pack in and carry his cousins Gym bag around for him.
Just beacuse you know deep down your man Joshua is going to end in a David price style ko sometime in the next year you don't need to be so sour, hughie fury is on the right road and like I sad has only had 2 fight since being very very ill you really can't slander him this early again just beacuse Joshua carries power doesn't mean boxing is all about power he won that's all that counts 20 years old for f**k sake you eejit it's not a race all in good timing with young hughie

Can bet anymoney hughie doesn't have the power of Joshua as most doesn't either but I will bet any money his chin is ten times better Joshua is a useless lump of muscle that will get knocked out soonish then he will probally go into bodybuilding or something more suited to carrying lbs of muscle around

Infact anyone who comes on this forum and comments on boxing is a eejit who wants to dry lick Joshua's bum hole more than they are currently are don't be sour about the better up an coming fighters such as hughie and dillian Whyte f**k aj he's a hype job and the only people that follow him are people who are more intrested in poxy football than they are boxing simple as that people don't like Tyson beacuse he's a cocky arrogant gypsy man and they don't like hughie beacuse he's tysons cousin simple but chuck aj in with a handful of dead body's and he's seen as God from above

Edited by CushtyJook

that's exactly what I was thinking, feck me the Brazilian guy was a walking punchbag if he hit back he could have won. Hughie never looked any good last night. don't doubt his stamina, but if he actually gets in with somebody who isn't a zombie hes in trouble. he also looks like hes been on the roids at some point, with the spotty shoulders n back.