You can do that without all the swearing and bullshit trash talk ........

You can do that without all the swearing and bullshit trash talk ........

How then let's here your way of selling the right, let's say you have a big fight coming up and you want to promote it how's your way ????

Are you completely mad fella ......

No you just told me there's other ways so I asked you what those other ways where but you can't even tell me?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Fury is cringeworthy hes so worried some one is tryna mug him off he cant even have a strait conversation thats not hyping a fight thats making a fool of yourself lol all joke aside vlad is going to damage him and he will like a right ballbag after all the smart talk

I don't know much about boxers or boxing for that matter. I watch big fights when on ect in the hope to see a good scrap, I also watch clips on YouTube, boxers best bits. I just watched Tyson furys after reading all this shouting on here by mostly cushty, is there a chance this lad can be heavy weight champion of the world if he beats klitchko?

I don't know much about boxers or boxing for that matter. I watch big fights when on ect in the hope to see a good scrap, I also watch clips on YouTube, boxers best bits. I just watched Tyson furys after reading all this shouting on here by mostly cushty, is there a chance this lad can be heavy weight champion of the world if he beats klitchko?

Yes it's for the belts fury is the next world champion even klitchkos late trainer told klitchko

he on the boxing page on f/b..a fighter like me only comes round every 1000 yrs.i know 1 thing this klit is getting licked :laugh:

I don't really care what happens (alright I do, I hope Fury wins), but he deserves it for that line alone lol

Tyson fury will get ko by round 6 he way out of his depth there be no getting back of the canvas after klitchko bangs him

no matter what way things go hes a millionair the next day,not bad going,
How much money will he make mate I thought klitchko was getting 80 percent of the purse leaving fury with the rest Edited by CushtyJook

Yes it's for the belts fury is the next world champion even klitchkos late trainer told klitchko

You are so gullible its like reading a Peter & Jane book ......Would you still hang on every word of Stewards if you knew he actually said that David Price was a better fighter than Fury ?

Edited by gnasher16

Go on you tube and look at all the old style boxing champions and that's how you promote fights .......

Big fighters and big fights sell themself.......fighters are contractually olbigated to attend press conferences and promotional events its part of their job but its not their job to sell a fight thats the promoters job !........i think Fury is that desperate to be famous he will do literally anything it takes ......it just so happens boxing is what he is best at.......they thought Muhammad Ali was mad when he carried on the way he did........but its historically accepted that Muhammad Ali could get away with it,not many fighters can :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Ali had a ton more charisma than Fury...i seriously hoped after the show Haye and Chisora made of themselves before they fought Klitschko...Fury would do things different..and do British boxing proud for a change...Klitschko is such a calm gentleman that all that trash talk just dont work against him...just looks daft...as said above...a big fight like this will sell its self...and dont need all the usual old bollocks

I've actually said my expeinces in previous topics plenty of time and when you have asked me for them in previous topics I've pointed you in the direction p, do you have dimentia or a memory problem by any chance gnash that isn't a nasty question or me trying to be horrible just I have told you things in the past yet you act like you have forgotten and repeat things to me? Again not trying to sound rude

What was it you said the other week about making mountains out of molehills ?........no i dont remember what you said,is that such a terrible thing.......im sorry that you are not important enough in my life to store information away in my mind about you..........but im sure it wouldnt be too much trouble for you to answer the question a second time would it ?............not that im even sure i asked it i think you might be getting me mixed up with Blackmaggie.

Edited by gnasher16

right less of the the bullshit watch this take the time to evaluate things let's shut this thread down untill fight night or and see how people's opions will change on fury

Fukc me toenails you have got it bad ......

• Like 2

im only a casual and boxing fan nash but i dont remember being answered by custy i openly admit theres far more educated boxing folk on this thread that do know what there on about than i ever could but i admire custys loyalty but even in my limited knowledge i know its to close a fight for someone to call on anyone and everyone to place a bet and have it matched