• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Tuffty we can all forward personal messages in the public forums, however your forgetting you also sent me messages

Members

Pippippippippippip

2,936 posts

Sent 20 June 2015 - 11:10pm

Crusty!!! I am sorry for the personal insults, I feel I need to take the piss out of random people on the Internet,as I have very personal problems and have never had a woman love me like I expect you have!! Would be nice if we meet up for a beer sometime in the near future if you are ever in my area as I would enjoy showing you a thing or two.

P.s only pissing around on the boxing threads I have no interest in heavyweights what so ever.

Regards tuffty

Lmao that's funny.

Lol

billy joe is cushtys cousin/family,he's never met him mind, he follows him on faceache/twitter. you wouldn't understand tho, your just a casual fan who doesn't go on the proper forums... :tongue2:

Yokel

Right i see thats what it is then.........thats me all over really just an armchair sports pundit........i wish i had actual real life Facebook relations with sports stars like some people do !

• Like 1

Why is it that whether on here or out in the real world you can talk boxing to 10 different people 10 times every day and have a sensible debate......yet as soon as a gypsy gets involved it turns into Rampton time !!......Im finding it hilarious the amount of gypsy lads coming up to me lately saying " you see i told you so " regarding Fury :D... like the fact they have made 1 boxing prediction out of pure loyalty makes them some kind of authority !........Its like West Ham getting to the Fa Cup Final and me start coming out saying " you see i told you so " ...................support your team/fighter thats fine.......but some of the silliness these people are coming out with really does show them for what they are.......ive had people ask me over the years about promising local talent and ive given them my honest thoughts and predictions about young lads who nobody had heard of......recently it was kids like Billy Joe,Frank Buglioni,Mitchell Smith etc.....some ive been right some ive been wrong but when they only make 1 prediction ever and its purely out of loyalty but then make out like they are experienced knowledgeable talent spotters its so funny to listen to...................then they start getting all victimised having a moan at why Tyson Fury doesnt have the support of the nation......he,s not well liked in the boxing community and i can understand why,but that doesnt mean he,s not well supported and people dont want him to do well because most people do......for the same reason the gypsy boys do......loyalty !

As for young talent.....keep an eye out for a young Welterweight called Sam Mcness who made his debut at York Hall friday night.....if he stays dedicated he could go a long way....you heard it here first :D

you and your gypsy mates again :laugh: mush rockers oafies

Thats right im nowhere near cool enough to have gypsy mates !

Anyway they certainly aint mates.......just a few lads i sling a bone to now and again if all else fails ;)

Billy joe is a mess around if you knew him you'll also know that he's always messing about taking the piss and not giving up f**k all you got to do if you dont know him personally is look at his Facebook videos to see what I'm on about his brother Tommy Saunders is actually more tame

I,ll ask you again Cushty.......forget " Facebook "..... have you ever actually met the lad ?.....its not a difficult question ;)
Not me personally but I know people who do personally and he does have a big mess about reputation. Plus I don't even use Facebook never have

Thats fair enough.....the only reason i asked is because you spoke like you knew the lad,and like i say.....if you did you would know he doesnt do all the " snatch " thing and doesnt surround himself with a load of hangers on off the sites he,s quite an intelligent kid and knows how the boxing games works,and again,thats what comes from surrounding himself with good experienced people from day one.

Brookie lets just forget these people on this topic they are boxing experts obviously lets just leave them to it we will have the last laugh, like a said gnahser is a bitter sad man who belongs in a pub telling his fairytale stories with a pint with a crowd of people who are either to drunk to know what's being said or just enjoy listening to an idiot trying to make out he's a big player, that almost sounds identical to the way gnahser posts on this forum

Cushty you continually show your understanding of boxing with every word you write...........you and Brookie are related so i understand the desire to stick together.....but the pair of you come on these topics ranting and calling names and to be honest im not willing to do that so ill keep things basic and reply with 1 simple question.

My opinions are based on a lifetime of boxing competetively at every level being part of a gym containing the most succesful stable of fighters this country has ever seen......and more recently regularly being around the most succesful gyms and trainers in London for many years.....................................may i ask what your opinions are based on ?

Billy joe is a mess around if you knew him you'll also know that he's always messing about taking the piss and not giving up f**k all you got to do if you dont know him personally is look at his Facebook videos to see what I'm on about his brother Tommy Saunders is actually more tame

I,ll ask you again Cushty.......forget " Facebook "..... have you ever actually met the lad ?.....its not a difficult question ;)
Not me personally but I know people who do personally and he does have a big mess about reputation. Plus I don't even use Facebook never have

Thats fair enough.....the only reason i asked is because you spoke like you knew the lad,and like i say.....if you did you would know he doesnt do all the " snatch " thing and doesnt surround himself with a load of hangers on off the sites he,s quite an intelligent kid and knows how the boxing games works,and again,thats what comes from surrounding himself with good experienced people from day one.
You make it up as you go along I swear, he does hang around with people from his site and others as that's how he is a complete knob at times, also what is the snatch thing you talk of Edited by CushtyJook

You make it up as you go along I swear, he does hang around with people from his site and others as that's how he is a complete knob at times, also what is the snatch thing you talk of

Billy joe always with all the boys off the a414 and paddocks and barley mow see him all time and everytime with a car full fellas ? didnt you hear about the brent lot and the machetes lol at the gypsy partys big dramas :yes:

You make it up as you go along I swear, he does hang around with people from his site and others as that's how he is a complete knob at times, also what is the snatch thing you talk of

" your making it up " is pretty much the standard answer when someone doesnt really know what to say next......either that or they start calling names and throwing insults to disguise the fact they dont know what else to say...........you,ve done the whole lot in this conversation !!

I ask again,what are your boxing opinions based on ?.....and again,its not a difficult question.

Edited by gnasher16

Billy joe always with all the boys off the a414 and paddocks and barley mow see him all time and everytime with a car full fellas didnt you hear about the brent lot and the machetes lol at the gypsy partys big dramas :yes:

What the kid does away from a boxing ring is his business none of us are particularly sensible as scrappy young men.........what im talking about is the people he surrounds himself within boxing,he doesnt do all the silly shouting and screaming mad gypsy thing he is a very good and dedicated trainer who listens to knowledgeable proven people who have nothing to do with all that sillyness.

Edited by gnasher16

" your making it up " is pretty much the standard answer when someone doesnt really know what to say next......either that or they start calling names and throwing insults to disguise the fact they dont know what else to say...........you,ve done the whole lot in this conversation !!

I ask again,what are your boxing opinions based on ?.....and again,its not a difficult question.

you may have a long wait nash i have asked the same question a while back but didnt get a answer :thumbs:

you may have a long wait nash i have asked the same question a while back but didnt get a answer :thumbs:
I've actually said my expeinces in previous topics plenty of time and when you have asked me for them in previous topics I've pointed you in the direction p, do you have dimentia or a memory problem by any chance gnash that isn't a nasty question or me trying to be horrible just I have told you things in the past yet you act like you have forgotten and repeat things to me? Again not trying to sound rude

Billy joe always with all the boys off the a414 and paddocks and barley mow see him all time and everytime with a car full fellas didnt you hear about the brent lot and the machetes lol at the gypsy partys big dramas :yes:

What the kid does away from a boxing ring is his business none of us are particularly sensible as scrappy young men.........what im talking about is the people he surrounds himself within boxing,he doesnt do all the silly shouting and screaming mad gypsy thing he is a very good and dedicated trainer who listens to knowledgeable proven people who have nothing to do with all that sillyness.
Right so I guess your talking about the way fury conducts himself, you being a man who says he had a lot to do with boxing , can you not see fury is proballly making an ass out of himself and making noise to try and be the badman to sell the fights, like the table flipping incident that was quite obviously fake hence why his uncle Peter or so move on the table next to him without watching it I can't tell you removes their phone just moments before Tyson flips the table convenet that

I've actually said my expeinces in previous topics plenty of time and when you have asked me for them in previous topics I've pointed you in the direction p, do you have dimentia or a memory problem by any chance gnash that isn't a nasty question or me trying to be horrible just I have told you things in the past yet you act like you have forgotten and repeat things to me? Again not trying to sound rude

just answer the fukin question ffs