• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Aj going be a force to reckon with

Load of bollocks same was said about David price people soon shut up when he got hit on the chin same with Joshua and do your research and you'll find out about his hard shot taking capability
fury won't trouble him that's for sure..... Fury as no where near the power or accuracy as aj.... In fact I'd dare say if give it 18 month aj beat them both one after the other for a giggle
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: another hunting life gem .
ha ha don't get me wrong I hope fury beats klitchko I really want to see a British man win the world title..... But I fancy Joshua to take the title within 18months or less and it will happen.... but I also think if fury wins the world title he will avoid Joshua like the plague
yep, Joshua would destroy him , :thumbs: if they got any sense his (team) will avoid him for a long long while :yes:
The fury camp have already offered both Tyson and hughie go fight aj and it never materialised due to aj team again anyone who belives aj is the God given boxer thrown straight from the heavens is highly deluded all he has is power, he Wong last with fury and it's funny listening to the causal boxing fans deluded thoughts on aj

im sure i have asked before but here goes i like many others would consider myself causal or a fan of boxing what puts you custy above us mere mortals do you have years of gym experience a ex pro maybe :hmm:

• Like 2

The only boxing experience crusty has is,

Boxing up the taps he takes of the plastic baths thats chucked in your skip in the front garden and buying the box set of the rocky trilogy.

Edited by TUFFTY

Load of bollocks same was said about David price people soon shut up when he got hit on the chin same with Joshua and do your research and you'll find out about his hard shot taking capability
fury won't trouble him that's for sure..... Fury as no where near the power or accuracy as aj.... In fact I'd dare say if give it 18 month aj beat them both one after the other for a giggle

ha ha don't get me wrong I hope fury beats klitchko I really want to see a British man win the world title..... But I fancy Joshua to take the title within 18months or less and it will happen.... but I also think if fury wins the world title he will avoid Joshua like the plague

yep, Joshua would destroy him , :thumbs: if they got any sense his (team) will avoid him for a long long while :yes:
The fury camp have already offered both Tyson and hughie go fight aj and it never materialised due to aj team again anyone who belives aj is the God given boxer thrown straight from the heavens is highly deluded all he has is power, he Wong last with fury and it's funny listening to the causal boxing fans deluded thoughts on aj
why would they throw aj in with fury after 10-12 fights that's deluded??? That's bad business and after all that's all it is business..... And hugie wouldn't last a round now if you can't see that your mad as you come across.... I've watched both hugie and aj box now be honest with yourself do you really honestly deep in your heart think hugie would stand a chance with aj?????
  • Like 1

why would they throw aj in with fury after 10-12 fights that's deluded??? That's bad business and after all that's all it is business..... And hugie wouldn't last a round now if you can't see that your mad as you come across.... I've watched both hugie and aj box now be honest with yourself do you really honestly deep in your heart think hugie would stand a chance with aj?????
Yes hughie is a better boxer than aj he isn't hyped as much and not many casuals know about him,Also hughie v Joshua when they offered it would of been a sensible fight as they have roughly the same amount of fights and fought roughly the same level of opposition but they where to scared to take the deal Edited by CushtyJook

Boxing up the taps he takes of the plastic baths thats chucked in your skip in the front garden and buying the box set of the rocky trilogy.

dony forget when I boxed your misses around my bed aswell
  • Like 1

You couldn't even get round the bed.

Lardass.

Anyway you better be of to church now.

Unless you nicked the lead again last night.

You being church like,how could you.

Tut tut

You couldn't even get round the bed.

Lardass.

Anyway you better be of to church now.

Unless you nicked the lead again last night.

You being church like,how could you.

Tut tut

Just think of me when your sat with your misses I was 9 inches inside her

Well seem as I haven't got a mrs.

Doh.

Aint there any fridges you can go and collect?

Or any skips to rummedge through?

Doh.

lol I guess your misses is your left hand then tuffty?

Don't collect fridges as they contain gasses also haven't done scrap for ages

Doh.

you are embarrassing atb AT

Nevermind.

Doh.

Doh.

Lol lol

Well get to church then and stop eating that chocolate cake at this time of the morning.

Doh.

you are embarrassing atb AT

Nevermind.

Doh.

Doh.

Lol lol

Well get to church then and stop eating that chocolate cake at this time of the morning.

ild much rather stay in thl and take the piss out of worms like you lol