• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

and p***y and gypsy mean traveller where I come from, if you think its folk being cheeky, then thats upto you, I feel travellers are being cheeky calling me names, yet I aint moaning about it

No p***y is used to degrade!! gypsy is fine gypo again is degrading, if you think p***y is a cool word to use go to Limerick in September for the billy joe vs Andy lee fight say it as loud as you can and see if you can make it out the stadium lol

Gorger means non traveller whether we like it or not.

pikee and gypo mean traveller whether you like it or not.

Most people I know use 1 of them to describe you,not 'traveller'.

Aye but if that's the case why don't you go to a site and say hello pikeys to everyone ?

cos i ain't in habit of going to sites and saying hello travellers or hello gypsys either lol are you for real, do you drive in to Scotland amd walk into pubs or towns and shout hello jocks? Lollol
There no point explaining to people like you you'll always be ignorant I feel sorry for you really badly to be honest

Anyway I cannot be f****d to talk about travellers of non travellers anymore it is annoying I'm just a human being on this earth who enjoys hunting like everyone else on this forum doesn't matter of anyone's heritage colour or anything else I don't think I'm better than anyone else but I don't think anyone else is better than me either

• Like 4

and p***y and gypsy mean traveller where I come from, if you think its folk being cheeky, then thats upto you, I feel travellers are being cheeky calling me names, yet I aint moaning about it

No p***y is used to degrade!! gypsy is fine gypo again is degrading, if you think p***y is a cool word to use go to Limerick in September for the billy joe vs Andy lee fight say it as loud as you can and see if you can make it out the stadium lol

Your arguements are always very one on sided on here Cushty ,,,it works both ways if you came up to a bar in my area and started spouting off about Jocks this Jocks that I would guarentee you would be shiting your teeth in the morning

Edited by MIK
  • Like 1

Your arguements are always very one on sided on here Cushty ,,,it works both ways if you came up to a bar in my area and started spouting off about Jocks this Jocks that I would guarentee you would be shiting your teeth in the morning

What are you on about I've never used the word joke nor have I ever heard of it either, and I'm sure if the said jocks that you say came to a site and started slandering with p***y that p***y this they'd probably get shot Edited by CushtyJook

dont forget gnasher scored a goal for his school footy team

And even that was ruled out for offside !.......got my revenge though i nicked the refs wallet out of his locker......never achieved nothing pffff !

• Like 4

I've been camping a few times can I be a didicoy ........

Did you take your dags? :laugh:

Of course I did I was in the garden and they were in the run next to me lol .......

Once again Cushty just the answer I expected ....you only see things one way and missed the whole point of what I was trying to say

Ok please explain

I will just leave it to your imagination