My Jrt Killed And Eat My Yorkies Pups

Thats twice you said that and I am. lad my thing is I couldnt care about proven dogs the sire is this the damn is that im a worker to worker couldnt care any other way its what you want and make out of a dog I know mine .you must bin worried bout yours

shud of gave ya the service as he was a shite.better still shud have sold him to ya u be like the lad that has him now thinking they have a great dog lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ime no way experienced in breeding dogs but Shuldent the Yorki be alone in a stress free inviroment to give birth to the pups? maybe the Yorki ate the pups it's self coz it.felt thretend by the jrt o

to be honest del boy it sounds like you're own fault, didnt realise anyone would kennel 2 bitches together one ready to drop any day, pups do come early you know? what did you think wad guna happen th

My opinion is you are a complete MUPPET..........you asked!!

Thats twice you said that and I am. lad my thing is I couldnt care about proven dogs the sire is this the damn is that im a worker to worker couldnt care any other way its what you want and make out of a dog I know mine .you must bin worried bout yours

shud of gave ya the service as he was a shite.better still shud have sold him to ya u be like the lad that has him now thinking they have a great dog lol

Why didn't you cull the dog instead of peddling shite

• Like 3

sold up all the dogs I had to a lad as I was going on vacation for awhile.he was only a year old at time wasn't tried Edited by undertaker

sold up all the dogs I had to a lad as I was going on vacation for awhile.he was only a year old at time wasn't tried
only a year old and was shite great man with a dog you got put in corner there an took easy way out .

Live and learn from it I've not long had patt pups 3 weeks now and the bitch was separated from the rest of the tribe 2 weeks before she was due the other dogs still ain't allowed near not that I don't trust them but you never know the instinct kicks in survival of the fittest and Peking order with females gets a bit out of hand I find when pups are involved

• Like 1