Hello all, just a quick hello from a newby to the site :bye:. I'm based near Devizes in Wiltshire and thought I'd join as I was getting bored with the same opinionated voices with the same old whines and moans on some of the air gun shooting sites. I'm not a big talker but will chip in if I think I can help.

I shoot 12ftlb air, FAC air and rimfire, FAC air being my preferred choice :thumbs: but I don't get out as much as I'd like to due to work and family commitments (lame excuse !). We also have a couple of rescue whippet crosses (one collie, one some kind of bull terrier we think). They aren't in the the first flush of youth anymore, and one was terribly abused before being rescued, so can be a bit strange sometimes, but they are a lot of fun even though they are not worked.

I look forward to reading the shooting posts, and seeing what I can pick up about ferreting, something that's always fascinated me !