Shooting Buddy To Show Me The Ropes?

Just wondering if anyone in the merseyside area would let me come out with them for my first time to give me a few pointers, I was in the cadets for 3 years so I'm good with camo an concealment but never been hunting so it would be great if someone could invite me onto there permission

Thanks danny

Hello Danny

Have any of your mates got any relations that go hunting ?

What about putting an add in your local gun shop or asking in there about gun clubs for a bit of target shooting you may meet someone there.

Good luck with it and don't give up.

Lets be honest here Danny , your a new member and asking for some one to take you on there perm,s

Im not getting at you bud and vwman is right get your self away to the gun clubs and get talking to a few lads let them get to no you and that they can trust you then you never no you may just land on your feet

as did Daz39 when he got talking to me and Vis and he was invited to our perm now he has his own and we often go to his

it was the same with zandyo1 and he comes with us all the time now

Its the same on hear just let the lads get to no you and the invites will come

You have to remember that perms are hard to get and we protect them fearlessly .

Get your self smartly dressed and do some sole bashing and get your own it will be hard but keep at it and it will become good in the end

Have a look at the permission papers on helps and tips that Davy t63 put up to help the new lads start to find there own perms

Hope this helps Danny and good luck bud

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2