Bra Wind The Night

O sorry old chap just managed the 6 tonight , it wasn't as windy as I thought it was going to be never mind though the ferrets and kits will be surprisingly happy tomorrow morning when day breaks ?, ??

• Like 2

O sorry old chap just managed the 6 tonight , it wasn't as windy as I thought it was going to be never mind though the ferrets and kits will be surprisingly happy tomorrow morning when day breaks ,

Dear boy, if your initial salutations had not used such vulgar regional colloquialisms, this whole disapprobation could have been avoided. Toodle-pip !

• Like 5

O sorry old chap just managed the 6 tonight , it wasn't as windy as I thought it was going to be never mind though the ferrets and kits will be surprisingly happy tomorrow morning when day breaks ,

Dear boy, if your initial salutations had not used such vulgar regional colloquialisms, this whole disapprobation could have been avoided. Toodle-pip !
very uncouth old chap very uncouth
  • Like 2

With a hip, a hop and a ding-dang-doody ! Dashed and hurrah !

I always thought it was braw ? Lol

As in "it's a braw bricht moonlit nicht, tha night".........?

Even I know that, and I'm not Scottish, old chap !YOUR wrong (its a braw brict moonlit nicht tha nicht) not night

Spell-checker, mate ! Sorry.......:(

With a hip, a hop and a ding-dang-doody ! Dashed and hurrah !
to far ??
  • Like 1