• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Let the pup pick you James...... Mind it would have to be blind, deaf and no sense of smell.......

as long as it's got a sense of direction

Could call it Tomtom? Or nav?.........SIT NAV!!!

• Like 3

Middle one for me too.

yea he's a cracker I'll be gift one to newkid if he's wanting one said last year that he's looking for a little racie type but he's got work commitments at the moment ect but he's very tempted

It's on Jim, sorted my own office, the pup will be with me everyday at work now..

I'll pm you tomorrow mate

• Like 1

Thanks baz it not that bad actually Upbin the morning clean the paper get mist Fed feed the pups feed them at t time hose out the kennel mince chicken for pups , Cook mists food every 2 days in a big pot she's starting to eat raw now usually frozen pork chop / lpork loin that's about it rely lol starting the pups with s little mince through the chicken other than that it's not that bad , it's bit of a night mare when there on the grass going under the summer house exploring lol specially when every body is away on holiday and it's just me lol the joys ???

Middle one for me too.

yea he's a cracker I'll be gift one to newkid if he's wanting one said last year that he's looking for a little racie type but he's got work commitments at the moment ect but he's very tempted
It's on Jim, sorted my own office, the pup will be with me everyday at work now..

I'll pm you tomorrow mate

magic I'm so glad you can have the third pick that one I put on tonight is going to be a wee cracker defo but I'll pm pictures of the 4/5 bitches that are left ?
  • Like 4