• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

The trucks loaded up with half the shed and shit loads of wet weather gear lol

Got to jam the dogs in later, cram the kids in the back and put the kayak on the roof... then we're off!!

Got a place next to the beach in Lochailort ( up past Fort William somewhere lol) for 10 days, then trek across to the other coast for some clootie and dog picking!!

Can't wait :D

You'll be walking Nevis when your up that way then Kev.?....?

Got to jam the dogs in later, cram the kids in the back and put the kayak on the roof... then we're off!!

Got a place next to the beach in Lochailort ( up past Fort William somewhere lol) for 10 days, then trek across to the other coast for some clootie and dog picking!!

You'll be walking Nevis when your up that way then Kev.?....

Not sure yet, I'd like to..

Take it as it comes, need to get there first, heard the traffic is mental everywhere... worst day to travel, typical lol

You'll be walking Nevis when your up that way then Kev.?....

Not sure yet, I'd like to..

Take it as it comes, need to get there first, heard the traffic is mental everywhere... worst day to travel, typical lol

clootie lol aye the traffic shite up here as well that rewind thing is on this weekend see ta in 10 days ??
  • Like 1
image_zpsuagpmkbh.jpg Couple of bitches still to go cracking pups I'll be going to fishing comp leaving mine on the 15 th to Leicester delivered to Ya the top one has the same Markins as mist a lot like here both will be great ?
  • Like 2

f**k me they must of nearly ate you out of house and home lol.best of luck mate.

I reckon he gets lonely so gong to keep the spare ones,lol
yea there feeding well no skint yet though lol , looks like I'm going to have too keep them for those lonely nights lol the joys , ???

How many you got left haymin ?

just get one stop ducking about you no you want one lol they'll no let you down they'll be cracking dogs 4 bitches left all healthy should make 25tts game as fook ??, knocked a couple people back cause I heard things ?
  • Like 2

How many you got left haymin ?

just get one stop ducking about you no you want one lol they'll no let you down they'll be cracking dogs 4 bitches left all healthy should make 25tts game as fook , knocked a couple people back cause I heard things
snap good luck jim

Got your message Jim, but struggling with reception...

We're heading east on Tuesday, a bit of snow won't stop us lol..

It'll probably Thursday before we get to you, see you then mate..

• Like 1