They better be half decent, I'm travelling 600 mile and spending 2 weeks North of the border on holiday to pick the pup up lol....

Great to see a well reared litter practically sell themselves, no sales patter apart from the clootie ?

Mist is a real honest bitch fair play, very capable and as Ross said the sire is a good dog too. Happy times ahead for you all butty, good luck.

• Like 1

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Wtf we going to talk about on here when he's sold them all? Lol

Well he's got to deliver some yet and knowing Jim and directions there's got to be 20 pages in that surely.

and more. it will be like the tales of phileas fogg :laugh::laugh:

Well he's got to deliver some yet and knowing Jim and directions there's got to be 20 pages in that surely.

He be fine this time he's going armed with 6 sat navs and 4 mobile phones. ?

Well he's got to deliver some yet and knowing Jim and directions there's got to be 20 pages in that surely.?
???

nae doot ??

They better be half decent, I'm travelling 600 mile and spending 2 weeks North of the border on holiday to pick the pup up lol....

Great to see a well reared litter practically sell themselves, no sales patter apart from the clootie

Mist is a real honest bitch fair play, very capable and as Ross said the sire is a good dog too. Happy times ahead for you all butty, good luck.

Looking forward to it John, Isla will go mental when she gets to Jim's and realises we're taking home a pup lol, she loves the animals, she'll spoil it rotten I reckon..

• Like 1

That was 80 days, not 800 :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Great to see a well reared litter practically sell themselves, no sales patter apart from the clootie

Looking forward to it John, Isla will go mental when she gets to Jim's and realises we're taking home a pup lol, she loves the animals, she'll spoil it rotten I reckon..

+1

Great stuff Kev, aye she'il spoil it rotten butty. I hope they're all gone by the time I get up there. :D

+1

Great stuff Kev, aye she'il spoil it rotten butty. I hope they're all gone by the time I get up there. :D

LOL..

I had my mate who I hunt with come in the yard yesterday, I showed him the pics of the pups...he was biting a fair bit, lol.. if he hadnt just had a litter of terriers himself I reckon he may of had one!

Well he's got to deliver some yet and knowing Jim and directions there's got to be 20 pages in that surely.?

Is this why Jim was asking what age to release the pups I wonder? If you want your pup in England at 8 weeks he's going to leave Arbroath when there 7 week....????

Sorry Jim that's twice now...???

• Like 7

The trucks loaded up with half the shed and shit loads of wet weather gear lol

Got to jam the dogs in later, cram the kids in the back and put the kayak on the roof... then we're off!!

Got a place next to the beach in Lochailort ( up past Fort William somewhere lol) for 10 days, then trek across to the other coast for some clootie and dog picking!!

Can't wait :D

• Like 3