It's obviously got nothing to do with the bitch then lol ... One of my bitches here Tilly is a machine of a dog and I always here it's because of snipe this snipe that ... But what about d lloyds bitch that was the mother ... She put plenty of gear in the bag ... The same as haymins bitch ........

probably because one of the said owners is a show pony and the other not so much ????
Which one of the lads is a show pony .......
Wel like you said all you hear is snipe snipe snipe. Maybe lloyd doesn't need to show of his bitch catches so you don't hear loyds bitch bitch bitch

YOUR RIGHT IT TAKES 2 DOGS TO MAKE A GOOD DOG,, OR SO THEY SAY,,,THEY CAN NOT PRODUCE ON THERE OWN,, LOL,, M BRICK WENT OUT WITH D,L DOG SAID HIT ADD PLENTY OF DRIVE IN IT,,,,,, SNIPE NEVER LACKED IN DRIVE STILL DOING 40 PLUS THE ODD A HARE AND DEER AT 11 YEAR OLD,,,, BUT I WOULD IMAGINE DL DOG WOULD GIVE THAT EVEN MORE BOOST,,,, HAS FOR PUTTING TO ODD POST UP, THATS HOW YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THE DOGS OR BITCHER,S ON SITES,,I THINKS SITES HAVE DONE A LOT FOR THE BREEDING SIDE ,,,YEARS AGO YOU WENT TO A LOCAL LAD WITH THE SAME OLD SAME OLD,, IVE BIN TODAY WITH MARS,, A PUP FROM SNIPE AND KAT,,,,I WOULD NOT NONE OF KAT IFF IT WAS NOT FOR THE NET,, AND PEOPLE POSTING,,, DL AT THE TOP OF SOTLAND MB HIS AT LAND,S END,,,LOLIMG_9469_zpsiaisx8h6.jpg
That's a great photo.
  • Like 1

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Haymin I've told you what one too pick.........now listen tae Lab....???

I can't remember which one came out first lol

Ffs....you had one job...??

• Like 2

Haymin I've told you what one too pick.........now listen tae Lab....???

I can't remember which one came out first lol
Ffs....you had one job...??
one job ???