Gay Marriage

no they shouldnt be allowed to get married nor adopt or foster children .a survey carried on pedos a few years ago in our prisons found that over ninety per cent of convicted pedos when questioned about their sexuality said they were gay .

And 100% of rapists are male...... we shouldn't mistake causation with correlation. :thumbs:

im not saying we should but one cannot argue with the facts ..god made adam and eve not adam and steve .and all this filth is being forced upon society by unscrupulous privately educated out of touch posh boys simply as a vote winner ..i personally do not want my children seeing this filth on publc display on a daily basis nor having it rammed down their throats by television on a daily basis ,the pathetic lefts are bending over backwards to accomodate every perversion possible weather its homosexuality .religious fanatics and we are being criminalised if we object .watch any kids program and its presented by nancy boys .kids aint got a chance these days when you think about it .

• Like 1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its this wishy washy hippy " turn the other cheek " cobblers that got us into the trouble our societies are now in with immigration......30 years ago some of us were ranting and raving about it but ot

I love these gay bashing threads LOL As some may know, my lad is gay, civil partnership, live in a nice house on a nice estate, both professionals, make no secret of it but don't flaunt it. Just 2 a

Next thing you know it will be peados making the case for "well I was born this way so I have right" type nonsense.......they tried before and if we keep making the abnormal normal then they will have

Posted Images

no they shouldnt be allowed to get married nor adopt or foster children .a survey carried on pedos a few years ago in our prisons found that over ninety per cent of convicted pedos when questioned about their sexuality said they were gay .

And 100% of rapists are male...... we shouldn't mistake causation with correlation. :thumbs:

im not saying we should but one cannot argue with the facts ..god made adam and eve not adam and steve .and all this filth is being forced upon society by unscrupulous privately educated out of touch posh boys simply as a vote winner ..i personally do not want my children seeing this filth on publc display on a daily basis nor having it rammed down their throats by television on a daily basis ,the pathetic lefts are bending over backwards to accomodate every perversion possible weather its homosexuality .religious fanatics and we are being criminalised if we object .watch any kids program and its presented by nancy boys .kids aint got a chance these days when you think about it .

I'm not going to even attempt to argue about God, so I'll just pretend you didn't say that. lol.

90% of paedos may be homosexuals..... the implication was that therefore homosexuals are more likely to be paedos. Which just isn't correct. That's a misunderstanding of statistics. Otherwise how was that fact at all significant?

As for you not wanting a part of it, that's fine by me. As I've said previously, I couldn't really give a flying f**k if two homos can marry, but the subject does raise some interest questions about liberty. Part of that liberty must surely be your right to feel the way you do! :thumbs:

I completely agree with that its almost as though the more perverse something is the more it is thrown infront of our eyes.......look at that silly little american midget on the telly adverts ...........theres some little one armed treacle on one of the kids channels running around the studio with a stub flapping about.........these revolting queers mincing about kissing on soaps..........then theres Simon Cowell !!!..............Why ??? i mean whats wrong with normality.

• Like 1

90% of paedos may be homosexuals..... the implication was that therefore homosexuals are more likely to be paedos. Which just isn't correct. That's a misunderstanding of statistics. Otherwise how was that fact at all significant?

Im at least half a div and you are a bright intelligent young man i accept that straight away..............but how does that little stat work then ?.......... 90% of paedos are apparently queer......yet queers are not more likely to be paedos ?.........please explain ?

• Like 2

I love these gay bashing threads LOL As some may know, my lad is gay, civil partnership, live in a nice house on a nice estate, both professionals, make no secret of it but don't flaunt it. Just 2 average guys that do the same as the rest of us.

No big deal really is it? :whistling:

As far as church weddings and "vows" etc are concerned, how many on here who had a church wedding went to church regularly except for weddings, funerals, Christenings and having the banns read out? :laugh:

If any of you found out your son/daughter, sister/brother was gay, would you have the same feelings? :hmm:

Try it, I did, I'm no hypocrite though :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

I think its great that you have been able to accept it and if your father/son relationship hasnt changed then brilliant......but i think its unrealistic to expect everyone to be like that........a good friend of mine had something similar he was always very close with his son and was totally shocked when the lad " came out " as they say.......he was absolutely heart broken and sadly it destroyed their relationship........i used to try to do the good pal bit by listening and he,d say things like " we have no future as father and son " or " thats it the family name stops with me ".............he wasnt being nasty he just felt genuinely hurt and dissapointed and i can totally understand that.......they tried to carry on their relationship but they were forcing it and the respect/admiration had been lost both ways so after an emotional meeting one day they decided to go their seperate ways there was no malice there they were both just being true...... sad really.

:thumbs::yes:

So for the gay marriage supporters here,you presumably would have no problem with incestuous relationships?

it's a choice and it doesn't hurt anyone else....allegedly.

and as for animals and children not being able to consent some young kids are a lot more switched on than most adults (i'm sure this could be tested somehow) and in some countries apes and dolphins have human rights,so surely those can consent.

let the whole practice go back to what it should be,a shady secret people keep to themselves.

Do I really need to explain why incest is harmful?

Animals have human rights.... :laugh: What sort of logic did you follow to go from animals having human rights means that they then must be sentient enough to understand the human language and give consent? I could give a rock the same rights that I have, that doesn't make it a fecking human, that makes me bat crap crazy! This is becoming ridiculous.

So you're in favour of enforced Eugenics too?

I'm no biologist but i'm fairly sure there are people with definite hereditary illnesses that will likely cause more suffering than an average inbred child go through.

what about homosexual incest?

an animal may not be able to give formal consent like a human,but there will be ways of testing whether or not it's agreeable.

Im at least half a div and you are a bright intelligent young man i accept that straight away..............but how does that little stat work then ?.......... 90% of paedos are apparently queer......yet queers are not more likely to be paedos ?.........please explain ?

Does being gay mean you're more likely to be a paedo or does being a paedo mean you're more likely to be gay? It's difficult to determine if we don't understand the mechanism behind the behaviours.

Likewise, are we being male, anymore likely to be a sex offender than a female? I don't think I need to google it to be safe in saying that most sex offenders are male.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

So for the gay marriage supporters here,you presumably would have no problem with incestuous relationships?

and as for animals and children not being able to consent some young kids are a lot more switched on than most adults (i'm sure this could be tested somehow) and in some countries apes and dolphins have human rights,so surely those can consent.

let the whole practice go back to what it should be,a shady secret people keep to themselves.

Animals have human rights.... :laugh: What sort of logic did you follow to go from animals having human rights means that they then must be sentient enough to understand the human language and give consent? I could give a rock the same rights that I have, that doesn't make it a fecking human, that makes me bat crap crazy! This is becoming ridiculous.

I'm no biologist but i'm fairly sure there are people with definite hereditary illnesses that will likely cause more suffering than an average inbred child go through.

an animal may not be able to give formal consent like a human,but there will be ways of testing whether or not it's agreeable.

Am I in favour of Eugenics...... it's debateable. It really comes down to what society is willing to accept. If I was to take 100 members of the human species to another world to start a new colony for the survival of the species, then yeah I would be very careful with that populations genetics. Is that an answer? LOL. As things are on Earth I think we do what society will accept for the good of man and let nature take care of what our conscience can't deal with. I don't think there is a single right answer, even incest is subjective, how far removed from your blood does someone have to be? It's not black and white.

You know what, if you can prove that an animal likes being f****d then crack on. LOL. There are much more important problems to waste our time discussing. :laugh::thumbs:

Reading that again Gnasher I think I'm the div. You're more likely to find a paedo in the homosexual community. I'm getting tied up with my thinking. There is clearly a correlation between the two but not necessarily causation. It's a dangerous assumption.

Can I just point out here I've never claimed to be intelligent! :icon_redface:

Am I in favour of Eugenics...... it's debateable. It really comes down to what society is willing to accept. If I was to take 100 members of the human species to another world to start a new colony for the survival of the species, then yeah I would be very careful with that populations genetics. Is that an answer? LOL. As things are on Earth I think we do what society will accept for the good of man and let nature take care of what our conscience can't deal with. I don't think there is a single right answer, even incest is subjective, how far removed from your blood does someone have to be? It's not black and white.

You know what, if you can prove that an animal likes being f****d then crack on. LOL. There are much more important problems to waste our time discussing. :laugh::thumbs:

well personally mate i have no agenda to make beastiality legal,i'm certain there are people out there who do.

They're probably made up that gays are being more accepted and praying they're deviancy gets legitimised (in law) within their life time.

making heterosexual incest (for our purposes,sibling,parent and grandparent relationships) illegal is a form of Eugenics,so you are in favour of it being enforced,aren't you?

and you didn't mention the homosexual incest part,should that be legal?

it doesn't hurt anyone after all.

These are the next taboos to fall imo.

Then children.

surley it is a more damgerous assumption to not link gays with peadophillia, especially if vulnerable young children are being placed in their care. we live in a marxist state people are being brainwashed to accept thjngs from childhood that a generation or 2 would be seen as abhorant. no wonder young muslims turn to islamism when they see the decadent politically correct society we have to offer them.

• Like 1

well personally mate i have no agenda to make beastiality legal,i'm certain there are people out there who do.

They're probably made up that gays are being more accepted and praying they're deviancy gets legitimised (in law) within their life time.

making heterosexual incest (for our purposes,sibling,parent and grandparent relationships) illegal is a form of Eugenics,so you are in favour of it being enforced,aren't you?

Then children.

You seem to want black and white answers on something I have said isn't black and white.

I've tried to give a black and white answer but it's far more complex than with so many social factors. What's your criteria for acceptable sexual behaviour? It's all very well knocking everybody else's opinions on liberty. How do we justify what is considered acceptable now? Fact is, there is no simple answer.

surley it is a more damgerous assumption to not link gays with peadophillia, especially if vulnerable young children are being placed in their care. we live in a marxist state people are being brainwashed to accept thjngs from childhood that a generation or 2 would be seen as abhorant. no wonder young muslims turn to islamism when they see the decadent politically correct society we have to offer them.

But like I said mate, correlation and causation. 90% of paedos might be gay (a stat I'm taking in good faith) but that doesn't mean that homosexuality is the cause. Do we ban men from working with children or women seeing as there is a strong correlation between sex offenders and the male gender?

This isn't a cause I'm passionate about, lol. I just think the questions raised and implications in society are very thought provoking.

For instance, many people seem to refer to it as sexual deviancy, like that is a black and white clear cut thing. But what's the definition for what is sexually abhorrent and inappropriate. I've tried to rationalise it but probably oversimplisticly.

Then children.

You seem to want black and white answers on something I have said isn't black and white.

I've tried to give a black and white answer but it's far more complex than with so many social factors. What's your criteria for acceptable sexual behaviour? It's all very well knocking everybody else's opinions on liberty. How do we justify what is considered acceptable now? Fact is, there is no simple answer.

the law is generally black and white,so any confirmed homosexual should go to prison imo.

that doesn't mean we need to hunt them down,it just means that they won't be able to openly force their progressive and deviant agenda onto us.

if it makes us stronger and defends our traditions it's acceptable,if not it isn't.

and being tolerant of things like this certainly doesn't do either.