Gay Marriage

He just makes me laugh cause his so bitch like and attention seeking. Even his lisp adds to his funniness. As for kids imo thats deffo wrong. White couples and black couples far as im aware cant or least have a much harder time adopting as they like the kids to know their culture. Another thing is how they seem to go on so much about wanting to be treated normal but make a big deal about being gay and many use the gay card. I mean we dont have a we like the opposite sex march and rub it in peoples faces. Ok your gay no big deal get on with it dont put it in peoples faces.

Do you think people are born gay? I wonder if its a chemical inbalance. I dont see why the fact they dont mind taking it up the arse has em having to have over the top womanly manners. Must be something wrong with their hormones.

Anyway my bloodline wont contain no gays lol :)

I'm no biologist Dare, but i think all gays come from hetro sex mate :laugh: I doubt many of them expected a gay kid?

• Like 3

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its this wishy washy hippy " turn the other cheek " cobblers that got us into the trouble our societies are now in with immigration......30 years ago some of us were ranting and raving about it but ot

I love these gay bashing threads LOL As some may know, my lad is gay, civil partnership, live in a nice house on a nice estate, both professionals, make no secret of it but don't flaunt it. Just 2 a

Next thing you know it will be peados making the case for "well I was born this way so I have right" type nonsense.......they tried before and if we keep making the abnormal normal then they will have

Posted Images

I love these gay bashing threads LOL As some may know, my lad is gay, civil partnership, live in a nice house on a nice estate, both professionals, make no secret of it but don't flaunt it. Just 2 average guys that do the same as the rest of us.

No big deal really is it? :whistling:

As far as church weddings and "vows" etc are concerned, how many on here who had a church wedding went to church regularly except for weddings, funerals, Christenings and having the banns read out? :laugh:

If any of you found out your son/daughter, sister/brother was gay, would you have the same feelings? :hmm:

Try it, I did, I'm no hypocrite though :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

• Like 10

Question : would you rather see a kid put in care rather than put with a loving caring gay couple ?

they would be put in a good caring family I would hope..if they went in to care..but I see were your coming from ..

Question : would you rather see a kid put in care rather than put with a loving caring gay couple ?

normal question to divert attention IMO both are as bad and I have experience of the care system ;)

divert attention from what?

I wonder what makes a gay gay.be it woman or man...?

that is a million dollar question mate lol, Kate Bush , even now at my age lol still affects me :icon_redface: , fook me I was watching that vid of her (man with the child in his eyes) and me heart, i swear missed few beats :D . and ive got a thing about the the tall blonde Scottish woman on bbc1 who does the weather forecast . when she on I don't think I know if its raining or snowing , wonder if she married hope not :D now anybody who don't like these 2 woman , and who prefer Julian clarry or Steven Fry :bad: got to be sick in the head aint they mate , they deff got a imbalance in there brain box .!! lol

I love these gay bashing threads LOL As some may know, my lad is gay, civil partnership, live in a nice house on a nice estate, both professionals, make no secret of it but don't flaunt it. Just 2 average guys that do the same as the rest of us.

As far as church weddings and "vows" etc are concerned, how many on here who had a church wedding went to church regularly except for weddings, funerals, Christenings and having the banns read out? :laugh:

If any of you found out your son/daughter, sister/brother was gay, would you have the same feelings? :hmm:

Cheers, D.

I didn't know that Dave above , regards if my son was queer or one of my brothers , hand on heart I would feel different about them .I would still love them I love my son very much I am proud of him, he done well in his life got good job, nice looking little blonde girl , with good job, and got married last year , and maybe in few years I might even be a grandfather .lol . now if he had been queer and lived with a bloke, I still love him and do anything I could for him, but he would have lost my respect for him as man . it just a feeling inside me that wont ever change and at 62 I always felt the same way. I ve got nothing against queers male / female as just said on another page , I just don't fee comfortable in there company if I am honest, but that just me .

• Like 1

From the actual fact its two men (or women) bringing a kid up in a non child producing relationship ;)

As I said our kid is gay, my best mate of 30 years is gay and I still stick to my stance on this in regards to kids

Cheers, D.

well put. Some great points there.

atb j.

• Like 1

Cheers, D.

I didn't know that Dave above , regards if my son was queer or one of my brothers , hand on heart I would feel different about them .I would still love them I love my son very much I am proud of him, he done well in his life got good job, nice looking little blonde girl , with good job, and got married last year , and maybe in few years I might even be a grandfather .lol . now if he had been queer and lived with a bloke, I still love him and do anything I could for him, but he would have lost my respect for him as man . it just a feeling inside me that wont ever change and at 62 I always felt the same way. I ve got nothing against queers male / female as just said on another page , I just don't fee comfortable in there company if I am honest, but that just me .

That's what I always thought I'd be like mate, but believe me, you wouldn't!

Cheers, D.

From the actual fact its two men (or women) bringing a kid up in a non child producing relationship ;)

As I said our kid is gay, my best mate of 30 years is gay and I still stick to my stance on this in regards to kids

my daughter is gay also.. both her and her partner are professionals my daughter is a forensic anthropologist they have a nice house nice cars ect if in the future they wanted to go down the kid road I really couldn't see a problem with it they have a lot to give ....I know of a couple of people who have grown up with same sex parents and there some of the most rounded minded people i know and neither are gay themselves.

Atb

kanny

• Like 3