Klitschko Vs Fury?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

herbie hyde ffs

I didn't much like fury at first ,,,but he grew on me a lot,,, I like the fact he can get hit,,,get knocked over,,,but gets back up and carries on to a win,,,,I think he will beat vlad now,,,think he'

lol there's always someone gonna crab " oh he beat a fighter on the way down " he can only fight and win who's put in front of him , and that's what he's been doing as far as I can make out. good luck

If ty does beat vlad, then it's gona be said that he beat a fighter on his way down, there for it's up to him if he does to not duck anybody, and fight all comers. But I'd love to see him get ko,d

lol there's always someone gonna crab " oh he beat a fighter on the way down " he can only fight and win who's put in front of him , and that's what he's been doing as far as I can make out. good luck to him I say !
  • Like 2

I didn't much like fury at first ,,,but he grew on me a lot,,, I like the fact he can get hit,,,get knocked over,,,but gets back up and carries on to a win,,,,I think he will beat vlad now,,,think he's got the experience ,,,,and of course vlads a bit past it now at 39 ,,and 60 odd fights..

I,ve always thought Fury puts more into and fights a lot better one he has touched the canvas,as though he realizes he is in a fight.

• Like 1

I no boxing expert but I'd like fury to win.he's British.he's put himself out there.he's trains hard.he deserve s it .traveller or not.but other guy prob a lot fitter into the later rounds and a lot more experienced. Well see.good luck to fury hope he does do it.

• Like 2

I no boxing expert but I'd like fury to win.he's British.he's put himself out there.he's trains hard.he deserve s it .traveller or not.but other guy prob a lot fitter into the later rounds and a lot more experienced. Well see.good luck to fury hope he does do it.

He will do it

• Like 1

Wlad would knock Fury out, his chin is packing glass that's for sure.

yeah he some puncher that robot :laugh: he throws a couple of jabs and hangs on rest of the round for dear life .rest assured hes never ever been in the fight tys going to bring to him ,and when hes made to fight the robots very vulnerable .hes not going to jump all over ty .hes going to be fighting every second and being roughed up inside and out side .if he wins he wins .but hes going to be made to fight like hes never before to do it .and tys very very capable of beating the robot .and beat him he will :thumbs:

yeah he some puncher that robot :laugh: he throws a couple of jabs and hangs on rest of the round for dear life .rest assured hes never ever been in the fight tys going to bring to him ,and when hes made to fight the robots very vulnerable .hes not going to jump all over ty .hes going to be fighting every second and being roughed up inside and out side .if he wins he wins .but hes going to be made to fight like hes never before to do it .and tys very very capable of beating the robot .and beat him he will :thumbs:

do you really think Wlads made it this far without learning to negate any inside fighting?

it wont last long imo he'll shut Fury down on the inside and it'll turn into a battle of the jab and hugs,a battle no one around today would stand a chance in against wlad.

Hopefully it's a good fight,and even though Fury will lose,he'll certainly make the heavyweight division more interesting when Wlad retires and the heavyweight crowns up for grabs.

we'll actually get some action in the heavyweight division,finally.

I was reading that Haye making a come back, his shoulder injury is ok now, do you think he will ever get in the ring with either above Gnash . :hmm: I always thought that( IF )Haye was on form mind/ body he would beat both of the above .?

From the little snippets i pick up around the gyms Haye has become comfortable living the celebrity lifestyle if i had to put money on it i dont think we,ll see Haye in the ring again despite what he says.......shame if you ask me but im a purist and probably sound like a broken record over the years going on about a super heavyweight division but the size of these guys like Klitchko/Fury etc has completely killed the division.......Haye has more boxing talent and ability in his little toe :D than these giants have in their whole body but a very average giant has a decent chance of beating a far superior fighter when he out sizes them by 6 - 7 inches and 3 - 4 stone and for that reason the division has lost its appeal for a lot of people.

But regards Haye fighting again i dont think he has the hunger or desire anymore......and in fairness why should he come straight back at world title level he would need 2 or 3 fights before fighting for a title and i just cant see that personally.

• Like 1

trust me gnash .we are more than confident us Fury lot .more than confident .as for fighting a better level of opponent as you put it .il ask you a question ,over the last two years who would you say as fought the better quality opponent .tyson or the robot ? dont forget that con artist haye with his cowardly tricks knocked tys career back eightenn months .klitchkos last opponent you know his record is turned pro in 2009 and as had in total both amateur and pro 37 fights and you say ty should be fighting a higher level of opponent lol .. i can assure any doubters on here and the usual haters . ty destroys the robot . and lads dont forget who told you first .

To be honest mate i dont really keep tabs on the division worldwide id never heard of Klitchkos last opponent and so wouldnt have a clue whos faced the tougher opponents over the last few years the division is a farce and one of the least appealing divisions in world boxing.......If Furys camp are that confident i would think they would of faced stiffer tests than Derek Chisora who from my recollection is about the highest ranked opponent he has met.

I wouldnt call Haye a con artist he pulled out twice and Fury pulled out once.....if its proven there was no shoulder injury then fair enough..........To say Fury will destroy Klitchko is just being silly thats just fanatical fan talk......theres no reason whatsoever to think it would be an easy fight for either of them

f**k me i dont know why my writings gone all nutty must of pressed the wrong button :blink:

Edited by gnasher16

Yeah you're right Wlad is a great puncher, one of the hardest hitting heavyweights of all time. Wlad will be shattering some glass that's for sure, let's not forget China chin was put flat on his ass by Steve Cunnigham, a feather fisted pumped up Cruiserweight. Wlad feasts on the bigger fighters, and Fury won't even take the fight mark my words...

• Like 1