Klitschko Vs Fury?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

herbie hyde ffs

I didn't much like fury at first ,,,but he grew on me a lot,,, I like the fact he can get hit,,,get knocked over,,,but gets back up and carries on to a win,,,,I think he will beat vlad now,,,think he'

lol there's always someone gonna crab " oh he beat a fighter on the way down " he can only fight and win who's put in front of him , and that's what he's been doing as far as I can make out. good luck

My moneys always been on Fury...and after watching the piss poor Klitschko-v-Jennys fight this morning i'm confident im on to a winner...Klitschko did little looked poor and even seemed a little scared of getting hit...maybe times caught up on him?...a young fit focused Fury will...i belive...stop him.

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 1

Just finnshed watching the fight on replay, I have always said Tyson fury will beat him and after watching the fight I'm now even more confident Tyson will beat him, wladamir was holding on far to much and didn't like getting hit, klitckho is a great champion but I'm afraid his it's all coming to an end for him, sounds like he wants the fight with fury next aswell can't wait

It'll be a classic older boxer vs younger brawler. IMO Fury only has one speed but Klitschko will fight how he needs to on the night.

Klitschko to win on points or late round stoppage.

Are you serious, fury can switch and fight different styles as he's proven recently, klitckho is actually more robotic and is always the same, fury didn't even get out of first gear with chisora or hammer and didn't take them fights very seriously atall?
  • Like 1

It'll be a classic older boxer vs younger brawler. IMO Fury only has one speed but Klitschko will fight how he needs to on the night.

Klitschko to win on points or late round stoppage.

Are you serious, fury can switch and fight different styles as he's proven recently, klitckho is actually more robotic and is always the same, fury didn't even get out of first gear with chisora or hammer and didn't take them fights very seriously atall?

Yes I'm serious. Fury isn't good enough.