You Know You're Getting Old When.....

You know you're getting old when ... You're watching babe station and there is a stunning women pushing a vac about wearing a skimpy French maids outfit , and all you can think is I could do with a Hoover like that !

• Like 4

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know your old when you buy something becouse its comfy and not because its fashionable or you turn radio 1 off because the bang bang bang hurts your head

You know your getting old when an all nighter is not a night out on the pi$$. But one where you make it through the night without going to the toilet.   TC

Same with me Tomo, always been a young man at heart, but theres no doubt about it , im and old man, but contrary to what ive written about myself on the other topic, im a fit old bugger, nearly every

Posted Images

And to be truthful I was chatting to her and was accused by another lass in the office of flirting :laugh: I replied if I was flirting we'd already have a night booked lol the poor lass went all shy.... which I took as I still have it :laugh:

you no in your head your still going to pump her though ??

When you see a group of young lasses and realise you fancy their mothers more  :bad:  :bad: (equals, know you'd a have a far better chance with their mothers) :yes:  :laugh:

Cheers, D.

I have noticed in the last little while I am definitely more attracted to the older lady now.

Either that or I am less fussy (or more desperate) with age.

Also I found my first grey pube the other day. Shed a tear over that one.

• Like 1

I think my mrs is getting old

Come down stairs this morning

She was stood at the cooker with one of my socks in a frying pan

I asked what she was doing

She said don't you remember asking me last night to

Cook your sock

• Like 5

Aw, I love you men :wub: These comments really made my day: :laugh::laugh: especially the dog chasing the car one: maybe I should start a female 'you know you're getting old' thread too, though knowing you lot I think it may degenerate into cruel abuse :tongue2: Anyway, all the posts made me feel I'm not quite so old after all :tongue2::laugh: but it is embarrassing to find yourself dancing (trying to) to an old Stones record then realise you're back's gone into spasm.

• Like 3