Lord Janner Wont Face Charges.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lord janner wont face child sex charges as he now suffers demencia, he wont get a fair trial cause he cant remember but records show he claimed his expenses last yr,wonder how he remembered them lol

This is the same Lord Janner that wanted war criminals prosecuted regardless of there age or condition ...had a change of heart it would seem !!!

I bet he's got plenty of dirt on others that are making decisions.....   Let's hope Scotland do the right thing, something that our pathetic country couldn't do.

It's Ok His Family Said He's Totally Innocent . . Well How The Fukc Does He Remember He's Innocent If He Can't Be Tried As He Can't Remember Anything !! Another In The Establishment Thats Bullet Proof But Let's Be Honest Who's Surprised ??

• Like 4

Id never defend a sex case but wouls defend everyone should have a fair trial. Dont know anything about this nor his ilness. I just think imagine your family member being accused of something and being unable to remember. Shoe on the other foot i think would be different.

Id never defend a sex case but wouls defend everyone should have a fair trial. Dont know anything about this nor his ilness. I just think imagine your family member being accused of something and being unable to remember. Shoe on the other foot i think would be different.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11543642/Lord-Greville-Janner-will-not-face-sex-abuse-trial-over-severe-dementia.html

He Should Of Been Charged At Long Ago At 1991 But They Failed To Act Then In 2002 Same Senario & Again In 2007 . . The Only Time These People Are Expised Is Either When They Die Or In This Case When Unfit To Face Trial . . Those Who Over The Yrs Have Defended This Fukcer Will Be Out Today Canvasing For Your Votes & Expecting Them & Unbelievably They Will Get Them . . There Is No Shame In These People As They Believe They Are Above The Law , Or Should I Say They Have Proved Over The Yrs They Are Above The Law !!
  • Like 1

Any family member of mine accused of this with grounds would get swift retribution! Demented or not
  • Like 3

just imagine your son or daughter being the victim dare he can remember his expenses though has been pointed out but cant now remember should of been done when it first came to light cant remember bet he cant another cover up and i would still try the cnut like he wanted war criminals

• Like 1

Records show he last attended the House of Lords in 2014.......

Unfit to stand trial in a court of law but perfectly ok to pass laws for a court he's unfit to appear in.

Wouldn't expect anything less!

• Like 5