Typical Example Of Facebook And Stupidity, Prison Awaits For All 4.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

having seen some of the footage, anyone who stands en masse, and films dogs dealing with a stag instead of piling in and lending a hand deserve everything you get. Call it evolution

watch the video, it speaks for itself. When it was legal the hunting of deer with dogs could at times be a physical battle, especially with the bigger beasts. But as hunters we had a responsibility to

Sometimes I sit here and Watch these posts unravel on here and see each person take a different side I haven't read the article so won't comment on it but what I will say is the problem with this spor

Posted Images

Facebook facebook facebook....

Fools putting silly pictures and videos up with no care for hunting or wildlife!

all there interested in is image, trying to be the big hard man!!!

Its sickening to see that all descent people who work lurchers get looked on as scum because of people like them!!

• Like 7

this will have disastrous results for the future of hunting over here I reckon,itsbeen highlighted for months on another shooting forum based in Ireland,an acquaintance of mine has put on this forum that hes grassed up a few lads living near me but nothing has been done about it,he asked me to sort rabbits on a blokes property but I read what he did and culled him from my friends list.This will surely give te anti hunting gang all the ammo they need to drive another onslaught into out politicans to ban our way of life.

• Like 4

thing is these lads dont give a flying fk about the possible repocussions it may have on others re hunting with dogs or whatever .they got there noses full of columbian marching gear taking and showing vids of the job ,,ffs what ever happend to the old ways , get the job done and leave nothing but your breath !bloody glad there was no sutch thing as mobile phones and digi cameras 30 or 40 years ago ,ffs the last thing you wanted was anyone to know what you were at ,, silly fkr will pay the price now .

Notice they also part of the trackie bottom brigade.

pathetic is all i can say to you do we have to be in full camo and face paint to go out with the dogs
By trackie bottom brigade I mean any person with in our game that don't give a f**k and shows our way in a bad light.

I call them the trackie bottom brigade as do many others because MOST silly pictures I have seen in the wrong place e.g Facebook public forums ect... Have trackie bottoms in the picture.

• Like 3

pathetic is all i can say to you do we have to be in full camo and face paint to go out with the dogs
By trackie bottom brigade I mean any person with in our game that don't give a f**k and shows our way in a bad light.

I call them the trackie bottom brigade as do many others because MOST silly pictures I have seen in the wrong place e.g Facebook public forums ect... Have trackie bottoms in the picture.

Yeah stupid trainers and primark kit.normally the same ones who when selling pups show a kennel full of dog shite in pics.

• Like 2

Youre calling him pathetic!! Those c**ts in the article are pathetic and are everything thats wrong with this game.

• Like 7

Imo. If the article was what working a dog was all about, I would not own a dog and I think many of the good lads I know would not either. The damage lads like this do all the time is final and lasting and can't be repaired.

there will be plenty young UN's just learning see stuff like this and not know any better so there will do the same.

The internet is a blessing and the curse that will kill us.

• Like 3

Sometimes I sit here and Watch these posts unravel on here and see each person take a different side I haven't read the article so won't comment on it but what I will say is the problem with this sport is that men are to fast to blame eachother the chavs the tracks bottom brigade,I know some lads who you'd call the tracky bottom brigade who arnt like how people on here portray them to be with respect for quarry themselves and there dogs and that's the problem with this sport none sticks together everyone to there own unlike the antis power in numbers.

Hopefully the lads in Ireland can keep this way of life going but from what I see the same fate awaits too many jumped up people quick to point the finger or criticize the next man notes perfect lads remember that as you could be portrayed in a paper as something totally different than what u are because it's got to sell at the end of the day

• Like 8