Mayweather Vs Pacquiao

Floyd's a class act but that's the last fight I pay to watch with him involved.

I can understand that......the average fan wants to see excitement and when they cant see that they at least want to see a close competetive fight.......Mayweathers ring intelligence is so high i cant see him having many close exciting fights.......personally i enjoy watching him as i was the sort of careless brawler who took 3 punches to land 1 of my own so i appreciate his artistic skills perhaps more than most......but even so i still couldnt watch a Mayweather fight more than a few times it just becomes predictable...We,re a funny bunch in England though.....most nations admire sporting greatness where as soon as someone gets too good at something we pull them apart......look at the shit poor Steve Davis used to get for being brilliant !

• Like 2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 13 year old son is a boxer and got an invite to the Wildcard whilst in the USA and Freddie Roach made him welcome and made a fuss of him. When he was wrapping my sons hands he was wanted to do a ra

Mayweather done Nothink but run away that's not boxin shit fight

I dont understand why people find it so boring. I could watch a 20 round fight like that as i can appreciate what it takes to pull it off. Class act and a brilliant performance imo.

Mayweather is a winner but thats all he is. Im sad to say that I think pro boxing at this level is also very bent. Gnasher i dont think we pull him apart because hes too good,we do it because he is not an honest fighter,and only thinks of winning.. at any price..you only have to look at him running from Midana like ballet dancer. I was a fan of his until i saw that display..I think hes a cowardly man who is best at not allowing people to beat him..Thats not the same as a true champ in my eyes..

• Like 1

Floyd's a class act but that's the last fight I pay to watch with him involved.

I can understand that......the average fan wants to see excitement and when they cant see that they at least want to see a close competetive fight.......Mayweathers ring intelligence is so high i cant see him having many close exciting fights.......personally i enjoy watching him as i was the sort of careless brawler who took 3 punches to land 1 of my own so i appreciate his artistic skills perhaps more than most......but even so i still couldnt watch a Mayweather fight more than a few times it just becomes predictable...We,re a funny bunch in England though.....most nations admire sporting greatness where as soon as someone gets too good at something we pull them apart......look at the shit poor Steve Davis used to get for being brilliant !
Same with Schumacher, no one could touch him in his prime. They had to change the rules to handicap him! :D

Mayweather is a winner but thats all he is. Im sad to say that I think pro boxing at this level is also very bent. Gnasher i dont think we pull him apart because hes too good,we do it because he is not an honest fighter,and only thinks of winning.. at any price..you only have to look at him running from Midana like ballet dancer. I was a fan of his until i saw that display..I think hes a cowardly man who is best at not allowing people to beat him..Thats not the same as a true champ in my eyes..

When you play cards for money do you play to win or to have an entertaining game ?........Put your own money/arse on the line and see how much chance you give the other person ;)

If he breaks the rules then so be it,but he doesnt.....He threw and landed far more punches than Pacquiao did the other night theres nothing in the rules that say opponents cant fight the way he fights........

I find watching Mike Tyson 1 punch ko highlight reels followed by biting an opponent to get out of fighting him cowardly myself......Mayweathers pinpoint counter punching on the back foot i find technically brilliant......each to their own.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

When you play cards for money do you play to win or to have an entertaining game ?........Put your own money/arse on the line and see how much chance you give the other person ;)

If he breaks the rules then so be it,but he doesnt.....He threw and landed far more punches than Pacquiao did the other night theres nothing in the rules that say opponents cant fight the way he fights........

I find watching Mike Tyson 1 punch ko highlight reels followed by biting an opponent to get out of fighting him cowardly myself......Mayweathers pinpoint counter punching on the back foot i find technically brilliant......each to their own.

:thumbs:

Am I reading this correct.

Surely these are the words of a NON boxing fan.

• Like 2

Another thing and just my opinion obviously,a true champ doesnt worry about what gloves or box the other bloke is wearing. He is in a position where people who want to fight him have to agree to virtually every little demand that he makes.

• Like 1

Is it true Manny is blaming a shoulder injury for the defeat? :hmm:

2 lawsuit's been filed against Pacman by disgruntled fans for not revealing the injury before the fight.

• Like 1

I dont blame them..Some people spent a fortune on seats,bets or both. I couldnt understand when Manny had Floyd on the ropes after hurting him he just stopped and stood back. Understandable if he was getting nowhere but he had just landed a bodyshot behind the right elbow of Floyd.

if Gayweather was a dog you could earn some money with him but you wouldnt want to breed from him... :D

Why?????????? you could dig to him everyday of the week

• Like 3